Hacking M3 GBA Flash Kart Help

userpr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out what's going on here. I bought an M3 GBA Expansion pack about 6 months ago and it's been working fine for the most part, but my DS lite's shoulder buttons stopped working which kept me from playing some of the GBA games I wanted to play. Since the Expansion Pack came with alternate cases so that it would fit into the DS Phat, I switched the cases so that I could play the GBA games on my Phat that still has working shoulder buttons. But every time I try loading a GBA game on the Phat with the Expansion pack in it tells me that it can't be found. I was afraid that I maybe damaged by Expansion pack but when I put it into the DS Lite it worked just fine. Does anyone know what I can do to make it work?

EDIT: Hmm I spelled Cart wrong in the title... I guess I've been playing too much Mario Kart DS...

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to make sure the contacts in the DSphat ar not dirty, i know that the dsphat does not have a cover for the gba slot. I use a old gba game i have like a cover in my DSphat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol