M3 GBA Flash Kart Help

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by userpr, Apr 30, 2009.

Apr 30, 2009

M3 GBA Flash Kart Help by userpr at 3:42 AM (805 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. userpr

Newcomer userpr Newbie

Jun 4, 2007
    United States
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone could help me figure out what's going on here. I bought an M3 GBA Expansion pack about 6 months ago and it's been working fine for the most part, but my DS lite's shoulder buttons stopped working which kept me from playing some of the GBA games I wanted to play. Since the Expansion Pack came with alternate cases so that it would fit into the DS Phat, I switched the cases so that I could play the GBA games on my Phat that still has working shoulder buttons. But every time I try loading a GBA game on the Phat with the Expansion pack in it tells me that it can't be found. I was afraid that I maybe damaged by Expansion pack but when I put it into the DS Lite it worked just fine. Does anyone know what I can do to make it work?

EDIT: Hmm I spelled Cart wrong in the title... I guess I've been playing too much Mario Kart DS...
  2. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2008
    Winter Haven
    United States
    try to make sure the contacts in the DSphat ar not dirty, i know that the dsphat does not have a cover for the gba slot. I use a old gba game i have like a cover in my DSphat