OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 Game Manager v36 and G6 U-Disk Manager v5.0
Game compatibility and soft reset fixes
m3minisd.gif

Following the same vein as the M3/G6 DS Real system update released earlier today, this simultaneous update to the M3/G6 Game Managers improve game compatibility and fixes soft reset in select titles. Download below. Thanks to linFox for the info.

[title:Changelog]1. Resolved "1782 - pockets of strength Baseball 10 (J)," the problem can not run, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
2. Resolved "1806 - Ferrari Challenge (E)" the only safe mode of operation, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
3. Resolved "1812 - BEN10 defend the Earth (E)" the only safe mode of operation, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
4. Resolved "1902 - my veterinary practice (E)," the problem can not run, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
5. Resolved "1946 - Mario & Suonike in the Beijing Olympic Games ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
6. Resolved "1986 - Super Lite 2500 thrilling collision balls ()" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
7. Resolved "1902 - my veterinary practice (G)," the problem can not be soft reset, can now use the soft reset normal game;
8. Resolved "1991 - Death Note L Xuzhang - spiral traps - (J)" the only safe mode of operation, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;
9. Resolved "1997 - Mario & Suonike in the Beijing Olympic Games (E)" can not be soft reset problem can now use the soft reset normal game;
10. Updated Chinese name database up to 2037;

download.gif
Download M3 Game Manager
download.gif
Download G6 U-Disk Manager

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Outdated products? Maybe old solutions, but not outdated products. I hope they keep updating them as long as possible. My M3CF is rock solid and reliable and allows me usage of really useful old homebrew (and the latest one is never a problem), has as good as posible GBA compatibility and works perfect as RAM expansion. Same for M3 Lite, but I think is not as compatible with old homebrew.

So M3 Team, please don't ditch your slot-2 line of products. They are amazing devices and many of us still love them.

Tripp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Outdated products? Maybe old solutions, but not outdated products. I hope they keep updating them as long as possible. My M3CF is rock solid and reliable and allows me usage of really useful old homebrew (and the latest one is never a problem), has as good as posible GBA compatibility and works perfect as RAM expansion. Same for M3 Lite, but I think is not as compatible with old homebrew.

So M3 Team, please don't ditch your slot-2 line of products. They are amazing devices and many of us still love them.

Couldn't have said it better...

grog.gif
M3 Team
grog.gif

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Good to see that they still work on that. Better than their slot 1 carts...

What are you talking about? The changelog between yesterday's slot-1 and slot-2 updates addressed almost the same issues.
Well the M3 DS REAL/G6 DS real is really a buggy cart. I do support Team M3/G6 for their great slot 2 carts. But I think that they are in the second line of race for the slot 1 carts.
Could have been much better.
smile.gif

jacksonbrown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm curious as to what homebrew is out there that doesn't use DLDI. I have an M3 CF and feel like I might be missing out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.