M3 Game Manager v20 & firmware e20 FINAL

ieatkittens

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Formatting fat32 didn't work for me... GBA roms copy fine, but when I load them the loading progress bar goes 100%, and then the roms don't load. Tried a dozen or so different roms, and none of my NES stuff loads either (same problem)...

Using newest firmware and loader (obviously), tried soft patch, hardware 1 and 2. Card is a 1gb Kingston

jockojohnson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting fat32 didn't work for me... GBA roms copy fine, but when I load them the loading progress bar goes 100%, and then the roms don't load. Tried a dozen or so different roms, and none of my NES stuff loads either (same problem)...

Using newest firmware and loader (obviously), tried soft patch, hardware 1 and 2. Card is a 1gb Kingston

If you are seeing a loading progress "bar" you are probably trying to load a gba game in NDS mode. Hit start to go to GBA mode and try loading there. The loading screen will count up from 00000kb and start the game once it's done. Hope this helps.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formating to FAT32 worked great.
happy.gif
Thanks.

Kainthereaper

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Same problem with no GBA support in .e20 here. Mine is a 2gb Sandisk MiniSD card, seems most folks having this problem are using 2gb cards so the FAT32 thing makes sense. I'll try is and let you know how it goes.

Reformating in FAT32 did the trick, GBA works fine now--thanks for posting the solution GBAer!
smile.gif

jockojohnson, don't double post. I've merged your two posts together.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol