Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 Game Manager v20 & firmware e20 FINAL

Now available

The folks over at M3 have released new software and firmware for both the the SD and CF M3 kits.
Here's what's new:
QUOTE said:
M3 Game Manager V20 + loader E20:

=================================

-Ability to activate the cheat-code function and its sub-features in the console cheat code menu.

-Solved the problem of the new model DS Lite console blocking up flash card from running some games. (eg. Mario, Tetris..)

-Users may set 2 default source directories for GBA and NDS games.

-1672 cheat codes are included in the English version. (It should be over 2000 in the near future. The accuracy of automatically matching cheat code file function will be followed up too.)

-It also supports standard CHT cheat code format without almost any limitation.

-Some NDS cheat codes with English comments are included in this version.

-To prevent the confusion, this version of M3 game manager will be corresponded to the version of loader. (i.e. GM V20x + loader E20)

*Thanks all the users who have submitted us some feedbacks of the beta version.
Download here:
  • download.gif
    M3 Game Manager v20 and firmware e20

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
so it's got action replay built in?

very cool addition, now how about a g6 update guys?

It has official support for DipStar. It acts like a traditional AR and not just a crappy game save tool lik AR Max! Unfortunately there aren't a whole lot of codes for games because emulation is the easiest method to find codes and right now not many games run in emulators. :/

QUOTESo with this new firmware, can trim rom be applied to new super mario now?

Trimming worked fine for me in 3.15b and e19 (update). Use Normal boot.

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
this is sooo nice! i'm going to try it out right now in 30 seconds when the file is downloaded! WOHOO! the file is downloaded!

btw, wasn't M3 going to release a big update with new looks and so on? i thought this was that big update... this is just a small update like all the otehrs ;P

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it was misunderstood that the 'big update' would be for current m3 hardware. They just released news saying that there is going to be an 'm3 professional' which is the same as an m3 but doesn't have GBA capability and has PDA features.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah although I haven't seen any statement that there's definitely going to be an "M3 Professional" released outside of China, I'm wondering if this is going to require two different versions of M3's software (both the GM and the loader). If the idea is that the std. M3 series gets GBA but not the PDA, and the Pro series gets the PDA junk but no GBA, you've practically got 2 different product lines there. Some games may temporarily be able to play on the std. series in normal mode, while I would assume that with the "M3 Professional" there is only fastboot. Well, I guess we'll find out everything soon enough.

maximm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does normal boot mean that the whole game is loaded into memory before playing? And fast boot plays directly from the SD/CF card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over