OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
g6ds.gif
M3/G6 Real v4.1 x33

m3real.gif
Handsource_G6DS-R.jpg
M3/G6 Real v4.1/x33 has just been released. Just some crash, soft-reset and real-time save fixes as far as I can see:

Improvement projects:
1. To solve the "1151 - WarioWare (K)," Death in the game, the game can now be normal;
2. Solve the "1946 - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games in Beijing (J)," the use of soft reset when the game crash, now can use the soft reset normal game;
3. Solve the "2578 - Mario & Sonic Olympic Games in Beijing (K)," the use of soft reset when the game crash, now can use the soft reset normal game;
4. Solve the "2788 - Champion jockey (E)" the use of soft reset to start the game, when black and white, can now use the soft reset normal game;
5. Solve the "2792 - FIFA Soccer 09 (U)," the use of real-time archiving, interrupted the game after the death of specific local problems;
6. Solve the "2808 - College equestrian finals (E)" the use of real-time file, read the archive immediately after the death of the problem;
7. Solve the "2833 - A tornado (U)" the use of soft reset when the game crash, now can use the soft reset normal game;
8. Solve the "2838 - Sid and Chocobo incredible labyrinth maze forget the time of DS + (J)" black start of the game, can now start the game normal and the normal archiving;
9. Automatically display the name of Chinese control, 2847 to support the DS game ROM.
Note: As of the date of publication, not the normal operation of the games have a can not use the soft reset the game 40, can not use real-time archive of 78 games.
** Can not run the game are: 2540 - Melatonin 2 (South Korea), black and white after the start of the game (only M3DS Real existence of the problem, G6DS Real normal)

?????
1.??“1151-?????(?)”??????????????????
2.??“1946-???&?????????(?)”?????????????????????????????
3.??“2578-???&??? ?????(?)”?????????????????????????????
4.??“2788-????(?)”??????????????????????????????
5.??“2792-FIFA??09(?)”???????????????????????
6.??“2808-???? ??(?)”?????????????????????
7.??“2833-???(?)”?????????????????????????????
8.??“2838-????????????? ???????DS+(?)”??????????????????????????
9.?????????????2847?DS??ROM?
?????????????????????1?????????????40??????????????78??
**?????????2540-???2(?)????????(?M3DS Real??????G6DS Real??)
**???????????????????“?????”?“????-?????”????“M3DS Real????????????”
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
M3/G6 Downloads Page

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a couple of things

1) there is a R6 icon... instead of the m3/g6 icon
2) its not x33, its E33
3) is the JP/CH (im not sure which on it is) change log really needed since its already converted to ENG... ?

haringtonl said:
lol, what does r6 stand for?

its a different flash cart
I think neo flash makes it
its not that good at all though

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
NeSchn said:
You might want to change the icon from R6...
haringtonl said:
Joe88 said:
a couple of things

1) there is a R6 icon... instead of the m3/g6 icon

2) its not x33, its E33
3) is the JP/CH (im not sure which on it is) change log really needed since its already converted to ENG... ?
QUOTE(haringtonl @ Oct 31 2008, 11:08 PM)
its a different flash cart
I think neo flash makes it
its not that good at all though
Erm....I'm sorry guys....that was me, my firefox froze while I was approving the news, and when I logged back in, it showed that icon?! I can't change it now...It's not big deal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."