Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
M3/G6 DS Real v3.8 Loader E28
FFTA2 Soft Reset Fixed; #2385 Semi-fixed
m3real.gif
A nice update for the M3 DS Real and the G6 DS Real. This update fixes soft reset for both the FFTA2 region versions, as well as The Tower DS (Japan).
It semi-fixes Daigasso Band Brothers DX (Japan; you can't save your songs and Wi-Fi doesn't work).
Changelog and Download below.
Changelog said:
Soft reset now works with these games:

2381 - Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2_Grimoire_of_the_Rift_EUR_MULTi4_NDS-EXiMiUS
2384 - Final_Fantasy_Tactics_A2_Grimoire_of_the_Rift_USA_NDS-iND
2386 - The_Tower_DS_NDS_JPN-XPA

This game was semi fixed:

2385 - Daigasso_Band_Brothers_DX_NDS_JPN-XPA

* If you tried to boot this ROM on a previous firmware then you will need to delete the old 512kb save. The card will then create a 1MB save file which works with the game.
download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 M3/G6 Downloads Website

Fun_Zephyr

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, I do not think yoo have to use the save file that came with the loader.... It states if you loaded the game with a previous loader you must delete the 512Kb save file. Once you have done this and use the 3.8 loader it will create a new 1Mb save file.

This then means that they have partially fixed it due to making it auto create a 1Mb file instead of the usual 512Kb and it also means yuo are nto using someone else's save file.

OR have a misread what the placed as a note:

* If you tried to boot this ROM on a previous firmware then you will need to delete the old 512kb save. The card will then create a 1MB save file which works with the game.

Or does this mean that they are copying the 1mb save they have in the sub folder and then renaming it to be your game name.... though that just seems a bit complicated....

smile.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
E28 is just the internal version number so they can keep track of stuff.

To make DBB-DX work, you have to copy the save file over from the saveDB folder in SYSTEM to NDS (and rename it to match your .nds file)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1