Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
m3logo.gif
M3/G6 DS Real Firmware v4.3c X
AR B Type Fixed
m3g6dsreal_ref.png

The M3 Team has released another update for the M3/G6 DS Real series. While 4.3b solved compatibility problems for about 30 games this update instead solves the problem that existed with the B type of AR pointer cheat codes.

v4.3c x:
===============================
1.Fixed the problem of AR Pointer Cheat Codes. B type support.

v4.3b x:
===============================
1.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 3515,3516,3533,3543,3545,3547,3554,3566,3574,3577,3579,3580,3585
2.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 3502,3503,3505,3506,3507,3516,3533,3544,3553,3563,3570,3582,3586
3.Fix the compatibility of game 3517,3538,3607
(game tested up to 3625)
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
GBAlpha's Website
discuss.png
Discuss

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I hav my dsi and my acekard2i, Now what i dont want to hear is M3 ds real dsi compatibility fixed
because then it would be a waste of time getting the acekard, then again i would just sell my acekard
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

NickPDX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTA (U) is working fine unpatched for single player. I was hoping that the multiplayer modes would all be working with this update. Anybody else having problems with some of the multiplayer modes not working still?

opeth2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how complicated would it be to add a function that puts the games in alphabetical order automatically? I prefer the interface to the other options, but just hate it when I add a game and it shows up at the bottom of the list.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
opeth2112 said:
how complicated would it be to add a function that puts the games in alphabetical order automatically? I prefer the interface to the other options, but just hate it when I add a game and it shows up at the bottom of the list.
Use Sakura, or sort it alphabetically on the filesystem using a program like DriveSort.

opeth2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xJonny said:
opeth2112 said:
Use Sakura, or sort it alphabetically on the filesystem using a program like DriveSort.

I have been - just would be much more convenient for it to do it on the fly.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
opeth2112 said:

As far as I know my G6real had this feature for ages.....You just have to tap on the " Name" icon on the top left corner and it sorts everything A>Z and if you do it again it sorts Z>A.
It would be nice not having to tap on the icon though, that's why I use drvesort.
But the function is there never the less.
What I'd like to see is a smooth / faster GUI, the current one feels sluggish and it take way too long to load compared to other carts.
The update is very much appreciated though....if only they could fix the RTS for the G6real......

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
What I'd like to see is a smooth / faster GUI, the current one feels sluggish and it take way too long to load compared to other carts.
well, it depends on the microsd card you use...Touchpod feels ultrafast on a microSDHC compared to slower microsd cards...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dsrules said:
Arm73 said:
well, it depends on the microsd card you use...Touchpod feels ultrafast on a microSDHC compared to slower microsd cards...

The G6real does not use microsd cards, mine has 2GB memory built in that's why I got it, it's supposed to be faster and better then the average mSD and there are no compatibility problems, and still somehow the team finds it easier to add features to the M3 and always leave the G6real behind..... well at least the updates keep on coming and games compatibility is almost perfect......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs