M3 ds simply problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Digeman, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Digeman
    OP

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Hey guys. Well i just got my m3 ds simply a couple of days ago and everything was working fine 'till i noticed that castlevania portrait of ruin froze (but i kinda expected it since i had a sandisk) Anyways that's not the problem, I also just noticed that when i close my ds instead of it going to sleep mode it goes to disco mode (the flashing on and of very fast thingy [​IMG] ) And i can't say it did that before...but i'm not so sure....Anyways just wondering if i might have a broke m3 simply or somethin'.... Any help is really apreciated [​IMG]

2. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Is your DS flashed?

- Sam

3. Digeman
    OP

Dec 5, 2005
    Nope [​IMG]

Edit: I tried to close my ds again and see if anything happened and this time it did go to sleep mode as usual....has this happened to anyone else aswell? [​IMG]

4. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Try using the M3 in a friend's DS. Do you still get the problem?

- Sam

5. Digeman
    OP

Dec 5, 2005
    Well i can't right now but i did try it again with my own ds and noticed that it went to sleep mode as it should this time... [​IMG]

6. CatScam

CatScam ScamaRama!

Apr 29, 2006
    United States
    It’s been reported that some games have problems with sleep mode on the Simply.

7. Shebang

Shebang GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2007
    Belgium
    Maybe your SD micro is too slow. As stated in the reviews try to get a SD card that was assembled in Japan. I use Kingston's with zero problems at all. Also pls. consider upgrading, the new 1.03 firmware for the Simply is out.

-shebang

8. Shelleeson

Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2007
    i'm here....silly.
    wow you just managed to answer an issue i had a couple of days ago.
    sometimes my games can't come out of sleep mode the thing just turns off when i open it and i have a m3 simply

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice