Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 DS Simply loader 1.04 beta

Out now...

m3dssimplyzg0.gif
The M3 team have released version 1.04 beta of the M3 DS Simply loader, just a few days after the release of R4 DS loader 1.08 beta. As to be expected, this update contains identical functionality to R4 1.08. Here's what's new:
M3 Team said:
1) Automatically detect the SLOT-2 card, supports NDS and GBA cart. (Thanks cory1492)

2) It will lead the SLOT-2 GBA cart to define the frame (put the homebrew gbaframe.bmp files under the _system_ directory)

3) Supports the backup and restore the games under the directory (press the 'SELECT' key to enter the "backup" mode, you can choose the SAV files if press "A" button to backup, you can choose the BAK files if press "A" button to restore)

4) Supports the deletion of files and space directory (select the appointed files or directory, press "X" to delete).

5) Revise the problems about the backup of 0970.

Rough Google translation of additional features:

Additional shows :

1. Dual-screen Display support single effective in (SELECT handoff "Dual-screen from top to bottom." "single screen" and "about Dual-screen" mode), the closure of fluorescent backlight screen mode

2. Support the theme of choice manually (in the main menu changes according SELECT) Automatic monthly change in support of the theme, with "The calendar theme" download

3. Provide "theme brochures" detailing the setting of the theme. If users need more than just skin can immediately switch, _system_ only need to establish a list of themes catalog then list the establishment of a number of themes virus discovers that this [elimination process]. theme01--theme12 were named, respectively, it is copyed into corresponding list of the original skin can be.

See details on this website "service and support" and "download the brochure" the relevant content pages)
download.gif
Download M3 DS Simply loader 1.04 beta
icon11.gif
Home page

Thanks for the news destructobot.

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
cool - installed it - will have to read the instructions as it has one current save game and one backup, which it swaps between, overwriting the existing one, so seems i can only have one save game at a time, plus its most recent backup.

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
fair enough - guess thats what the pc is for!

gba games booting perfectly - very nice! (have made the background bmp pure black for that original feeling)

Knab

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what does, 1) Automatically detect the SLOT-2 card, supports NDS and GBA cart. do? i updated and still looks the same when i boot to my slot 2 it goes NDS mode not gba, and when i switch it to GBA no border or anything, so what does this really do?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have an actual GBA game, or a flashcart that does NOT have a DS mode in slot 2, it will now boot it properly (instead of just locking up) and display the GBA border. If the cart you have in slot 2 does have a DS mode, it will boot that, and the GBA border will never come in to play.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
I like the theme switching. You put multiple themes in the _system_ folder in directories "theme01", "theme02", etc.. and in the main menu you can cycle through them with "select".
When you hit the end of the amount of themes you have (4 for me) it goes back into "automatic" (monthly) mode.

I like the toggling.

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ROFL Jamesco loved everything except for the bottom words. I'm using r4 but, i think they are the same so I can confirm that their are no problems with this beta version. Everything works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things