Hacking M3 DS Real Problems

Vixus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my M3 DS Real and I've been playing around with it for a while now. For some reason, even with the latest firmware (2.6) I can't seem to change the BootIcon option in the settings menu. I want to have my DS boot to the embedded DS menu screen as opposed to the M3's menu.

Also, when you play GBA rom games, I want to make the game play at the bottom screen as opposed to the top screen. It seems like even though I set this option in the DS's embedded menu, the M3 Real just overtakes my settings. The same is true for the brightness. Is this normal?

Although overall, this is a nice product, I have to say that I am a bit disappointed due to its lack of settings options. And for noobs, good luck figuring out how everything works as there doesn't really seem to be any in depth tutorial for fixing your problems. The manual just plain ass sucks.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The boot setting is disabled on the M3 Real.

I think the GBA one has been reported before.. but it is true for the brightness settings (same with R4/all other cards I think. They each remember their own brightness setting)

Yes it is slightly harder to use :X

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ya the boot setting is disabled. As far as the manual goes, it provide user with the basic usage but it didn't have any troubleshooting. If you need any in depth help you could always email us directly or post here and see if fellow members can provide you with some info as well.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
g6team, will the boot setting be enabled in an update? or does the m3 not have the required hardware to do it?

thanks.

lucid76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a serious problem with my M3 DS REAL. When I go to start playing a game I get a screen that says "Save File Does not exist. Creating Save file...

followed by the following message:

"Save data file Fromat error!"

How do I fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1