M3 DS Real Or Supercard DS One??

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by yus786, Mar 12, 2008.

Mar 12, 2008

M3 DS Real Or Supercard DS One?? by yus786 at 6:36 PM (1,024 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. yus786
    OP

Member yus786 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    ive already got an m3ds real and it seems ok and works fine, although a few things annoy me like it doesnt start a game straight away (used to have an R4 which starts the game as soon as you click it) and the scrolling is shite as it takes the piss to scroll and you cant even keep down or up pressed and the bar on the right doesnt even work with the stylus so you cant goto the bottom of the games list quickly.

ive bought 3 supercard ds one cards from dealextreme (along with 5 firecards) to sell. and i was wondering if i should just sell my m3 real and keep a DS One card

is it better than an m3 real or not as good?

regards

yus

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Why not try out one of them and see if you can work with it? I've heard the SCDS does load games somewhat slowly, and it is slightly difficult to use for new users, though it does boast the most complete featureset of the current cards (closely followed by the CycloDS Evo).

3. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Although it's slow, it still has a faster load time than the m3 real... It's a hard decision, because the M3 real just got the Sakura firmware....

While the Supercard DS1 has all the features that make it superior to most of the flashkarts.