What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Neither, Acekard RPG kicks butt.

On topic, you should probably go with the real since not much is known about the TT and Real has way better GBA compatibility as far as I know.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I would've gone with the cyclo or the Acekard RPG, but I can't afford them, since I'm also buying a 4 gig micro sdhc. Also, I'm not really interested in the gba, since I beat all the games I wanted for the gameboy.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get the DSTT for the cheap factor. If somebody can actually clear this up: from some comments in the main topic, the Neoflash version fits flush while the other doesn't?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get the DSTT for the cheap factor. If somebody can actually clear this up: from some comments in the main topic, the Neoflash version fits flush while the other doesn't?
By flush you mean completely or 1mm sticking out? I know both of them are perfect in the since of model but one probably has a bigger shell stencil at the factory so I don't know which one sorry. Do you mean the slot 1 or 2?

I would go with DSTT if you are on a budget which you say you are so go with that. DSTT has been proven to be budget ideal.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

By flush you mean completely or 1mm sticking out? I know both of them are perfect in the since of model but one probably has a bigger shell stencil at the factory so I don't know which one sorry. Do you mean the slot 1 or 2?

I would go with DSTT if you are on a budget which you say you are so go with that. DSTT has been proven to be budget ideal.

The Neoflash fits perfect in the DS/DSLite, no sticking out stuff, nof haslte to remove, it goes in and out like an original gamecart (at least mine does)

see my other post with youtube thing: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=683...ndpost&p=895644

TTDS is really a good card if you're on a low budget and don't need all the fancy stuff

QUOTE(Jaejae @ Dec 14 2007, 02:02 PM)I would suggest the M3 Real out of those two, it has a better name, the expansion packs actually work, and it is a big brand cart, so you can expect pretty good support.

TTDS works perfect with all known expansions pack you can buy seperate, there's even a TTDS Bundle version with there own expansion packs

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The neoflash and TT cart are actually from the same hw OEM aren't they?

Anyways, AFAIK, I managed to find the TTDS by looking up TopToys at dealextreme, which was c. $32 IIRC. Does anyone know who else carries them and the Neoflash version? (I'm thinking about picking up the GBA combo if the price is good enough later, and it won't matter if I buy from Asia as by then I SHOULD have my replacement Evo back, and I'll also have my SC DS1 SDHC...)

Speaking of Evos, don't look but divineo has taking to raping customers, placing an $80 tag on the Evo, and mod-chip follows suit although not quite as badly at $65 and they no longer pricematch (hmmm... wonder why...).

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
There the same OEM
smile.gif

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol sorry to say this but these threads are so pointless because every other guy will give you another opinion... and that's the point.
Every other guy HAS an own opinion because they considered the best features for their OWN needs.

Nobody can really help you deciding.
As for me I would take an M3DS Real. Why?? - Because I bought onw for myself and it is a really nice card perfectly fitting my needs for a very good price!!

serg0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would get a Supercard DS One. M3 Reals homebrew support is lacking and the DSTT isn't establisehd yet.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@amptor- the Top Toy+rumble pack is $27 from DX shipped. Cheap huh?! It's also bundled w/ kingston 1gb for $38 or $39. there are links to all the bundles (with really cheep microsd prices) at the bottom of the page of the TTDS w/o bundle.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@amptor- the Top Toy+rumble pack is $27 from DX shipped. Cheap huh?! It's also bundled w/ kingston 1gb for $38 or $39. there are links to all the bundles (with really cheep microsd prices) at the bottom of the page of the TTDS w/o bundle.
I'd've sworn that very same combo was $32 when I looked the other day. Had a hard time finding it as I kept searching for TTDS, then saw in the general DS section it was listed as toptoy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol