gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

I just purchased a M3 DS Real and I'm very happy with it. I do have one question though. The icons on the main screen, i.e. the NDS Icon, GBA, Icon, etc. move like they're on crack (REALLY FAST). Is this normal?

Regards.

Deletable_Man

Old Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It takes the frames of animation and renders them as fast as it can. Hopefully there will be a fix or maybe an ini string you can throw in, in the future to control the speed of the animation. This is what's holding me from doing an animated skin at the moment.

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I felt like I was going to have an epileptic fit, when I first turned on the M3 Real. I then changed the Default Skin to #2 in settings and it's much easier on the eyes.

Does anyone know where to get any other skins?

Vidikron

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed my MicroSD was using FAT16, so I formated it to FAT32, and now the animations are normal speed.

Really? Hmmm... I have a 4GB SDHC Kingston card that is FAT32 and the icons are super fast on mine. My wife, OTOH, is using a G6 Real and the icons are their proper speed. So WTF is going on here?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't bother with the icons screen
tongue.gif
Just select shortcut to NDS game to save a few seconds! They even sped up the listing now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night