ROM Hack M3 DS Real Fix for Mario&Luigi

TFDELTA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YS1RGJL9 MIRROR

There is. The version is 4.4ax -> http://down.gbalpha.com/GBalpha/Softwares/...;M3DS-R_E52.zip ORIGINAL site

Website: http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

smile.gif

OniEclipse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wooo it works! I'm playing the game right now, finally! Didn't have the option to go out and buy it myself as its not out here yet (but I will when it is released). Its just a system update for the M3 for those wondering.

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I just checked it, it's out september last year, the game doesn't work. It's probably an unofficial patch. What you want to hear is probably from the real team of R4 which is www.r4ds.com so we wait
biggrin.gif
lol

unopepito06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, um, don't know how to tell you this, but the "official" R4 team r4ds.com? Yeah, they shut down years ago. There will never be an "official" fw version 1.19. Can't happen. We all just have to use piracy bypass AR codes, switch to YSmenu, or buy a new cart. I'm just about ready to get a DSi/M3i Zero, just waiting til I have the money. Then it's "bye-bye R4"!

I'll never get rid of it, though. It'll be a collectors item one day
wink.gif

lemonfiresky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if a company is going to just drop support for their product like that, it's their call, but they have to suffer the consequences for doing so. I've loved the use out of my R4 card, but I'm not gonna buy one from them for future handheld systems cause I don't want to have to live in fear that they're gonna quit supporting my card.

Jastone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if i buy an acekard 2i it will work fine with my DS phat and play this game? I'm sick of waiting for an R4 fix, which is looking less likely each day to ever come out.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miss_DSlite said:
there was a topic locked about working on r4 did any 1 really try it? or it was just BS to get attention?
Can't help but notice that you've been hitting every M&L3 thread you can lay your eyes on about this game not working on R4
ohmy.gif
. I think I'm right in saying you're not getting the replies you want to hear...but I'm sorry to say that threads do get locked for a reason = BS!
Luckily for me I have both an M3DSReal & original R4DS (running YSMenu) and it wasn't until today's firmware update from M3Team that I can now play it on my M3DSReal....and it's awesome....could be "game of the year" material
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)