M3 and Supercard GBA performance

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Winner6, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Winner6
    OP

Winner6 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2003
    HI, i have a supercard sd and a flashed ds lite. i want to upgrade my flash cart to the m3 lite as i heard it has better gba performance. The supercard ds performance is excelelnt but gba games lags. eg supermario world 2 lags a lot and i cant play it properly. do anyone have a m3 lite that they can test supermario world 2 gba version to let me know if it lags?

2. wabo

wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 14, 2003
    Canada
    Canada
    None of the GBA games lags on M3, they either don't work at all or work perfectly.

3. Retrievil

Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2006
    Canada
    Vancouver
    I haven't found any GBA games that don't work, and there isn't any slowdown at all.

I have a M3 Perfect SD though, not the new Lite, but apparently the performance is the same.

4. Winner6
    OP

Winner6 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2003
    oh gba games either work or dont work. i noticed on the supercard advance wars2 dont work is there a list of gmaes that dont work on the m3?thanks for the quick replies guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice