• Start date
  • Views 3,787
  • Replies 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tool4life

OP
Keep on having booting up probs with the m3 and passcard 3, also having probs with the display graphics going corrupt. ideas?

T

Tool4life

OP
Found out why, m3 doesnt fit correctly into a ds lite. Used my supercard not a problem. M3 owners said it works on a lite too after i spent my cash on a passcard :\

EDIT by jumpman17: Language and noob removed.

T

Tool4life

OP
Never had a problem with my supercard, i have no reason to be bias as i own both. I think the m3 adapter is too big for the lite. I would strongly advise anyone who has a lite not to get the m3 as part of the device that goes directly into the original ds has a gap on the ds lite, bad design on the m3 to stop a good fit on the lite, thats what causes the connection to drop. Anyone who disagrees doesnt know about electronics.

The supercard has a far tighter fit on the lite thus making it a far more stable platform to play games on. The facts are their, use a m3 on the lite and the gap is present. You cannot argue with that. Do your research before making any conclusions as some ppl on this thread obviously have not.
Also wouldnt any of you feel agreived being given bad advice from the m3 people after spending good money? It is nothing short of poor support and trading standards will be informed.

EDIT by jumpman17: Noob removed.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
AFAIK, only M3CF design will make the "gap" you're talking about, and it doesn't change the way is fits in the DS Lite GBA slot
This design would have been a matter if the GBA slot were deeper than the DS fat one (it wouldn't fit), but there is really no problem with M3, except some exceptions from chaos theory, of course...

EDIT by jumpman17: Noob removed.

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
Yeah M3 CF/SD on DS Lite is ugly as hell ^^
but sometimes (while playing at home) they come handy since they add a sort of support to rise the DSL, when playing in bed or something

that's just a little advantage you can have from those ugly versions, Lite flashcard will and are the best ones for DSL, including M3 and SC, even n00bs can use it. (sorry
laugh.gif
)

T

Tool4life

OP
Perhaps you ppl would like to enlighten me then why my m3cf works perfectly on my ds and not on my lite?
Since your so in the "know" and better than me, then you would know this

Thorisoka

Trophies
Website
www.nintendojofr.com
XP
Country
France
do you have at least another passme-like or M3 to try with ?
the ones who "know" can't diagnosticate your M3 if you're only saying you have electronics problems
nerd.gif
try to figure out what's your problem more precisely, cause the M3CF fits perfectly in the DS Lite :/

elfgirl_45

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My M3 SD Slim works perfect with my DS lite too, it fits a little snug but no problems at all. Guess you just got a lemon. If you're not going to send it back or use it for a fat DS maybe try filing it down? It's a long shot but who knows.

Tobai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's a solution, trade that 'inferior poorly designed' m3 with someone for a supercard. =)

I wouldnt mind another m3. With my lite it's a perfect fit. Never loose, never a 'lost connection' ever with my m3.

That's playing games sitting no matter which way. On the bed or lying down. Never even feels loose or any 'gap' with the cart. Hell, I even carry the lite (and game) on in my pocket. Never had a game crashed. Gotta love standby/sleep mode during those times.

T

Tool4life

OP
Here's a solution, trade that 'inferior poorly designed' m3 with someone for a supercard. =)

I wouldnt mind another m3. With my lite it's a perfect fit. Never loose, never a 'lost connection' ever with my m3.

That's playing games sitting no matter which way. On the bed or lying down. Never even feels loose or any 'gap' with the cart. Hell, I even carry the lite (and game) on in my pocket. Never had a game crashed. Gotta love standby/sleep mode during those times.

I do have both, i'm have to stick with my supercard. Only thing i can think of is that maybe early m3's are different? I got the first batch of m3 adapters that came on to the market. Apart from that dont fancy sending it back to china :\

DMCO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Tool, don't expect any sympathy after you just acted like an jerk to everyone here.

EDIT by jumpman17 Language and noob removed

T

Tool4life

OP
im just laughing at this.

my m3 works perfectly.

heres a thought tool, grow a brain.

I guess that is why m3 brought out the m3 lite, they recognised flaws in the original m3. Tell me this, why bring out a new product when it costs them more money? Alot of you people dont do anything to help. I posted a genuine comment from my own situation regarding the m3 and you all call me a liar, "mine works fine", "never had a problem" You do little to address the problems i have with the m3, all you seek to do is call me "tool", insults like this have nothing to do with my post, leave your ignorance to yourselves it has nothing to do with this post, it displays is your ego problems. Nothing new, nothing clever.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats why EVERYONES, except yours, M3 works fine.
This indeed indicates a design issue and of cause thats the reason they bring out a new M3 for the lite.

And why should anyone help you with your Problem?
a) no one knows about this problem as you are the only one with it
b) like DMCO said, you are acting like an asshole

Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk