m3 adapter mp3 playing runs too slow any idea?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by mooiweer, Jan 26, 2011.

1. mooiweer
    OP

mooiweer GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2003
    Netherlands
    Bûtenpost
    hello today i load a downloaded 'soul of ibiza' mp3 tracklist of 36 numbers, which i downloaded from a torrent file. but when i start playing everything of thoose tracks played really slow, i was thinking when do they make speed in this mix but it never happened. when i play it on windows media player or virtual dj the speed is right and i hear a womans voice singing insted on the nds a slowmotion male voice. it just seem to be a wrong mp3 set? i do want to understand how such can happen. i you know/experient somewhat the same about feel free to post

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Kneel before the Queen

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Use Moonshell 2.10 instead

3. mooiweer
    OP

mooiweer GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2003
    Netherlands
    Bûtenpost
    i've never used moonshell. because the gbalpha mediaplayer was always very good. the menu i tested was v4.8 x version. is the moonshell 2.1 better now as it was like first in the beginning? i just saw something about it on youtube but it seems nothing better:less options for playback and more, not that good. i just wanna know why it's different and not playing those mp3's like it should do: when you try and run a song, it starts with a digital scratch/beep noise what maybe proofs a little how could not be properly loaded/initialised. the size of the tracks are mosly 15mb or more