M.S.C.F

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by funny_718, May 25, 2007.

May 25, 2007

M.S.C.F by funny_718 at 5:11 AM (796 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. funny_718
    OP

Newcomer funny_718 Newbie

ok i have a problem i first patch Mario Strikers and then burned it and pop the bad boy in the wii and hit the update and let it do it's thing and game plays fine but now when i try to go into wii setting it takes me to a page that say "you tried to access the address marc:FIX/US/ENG/index01.html, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working."

i dont know why it asking me this wen i never connected to the net using the wii before has any one else had this problem?
    like i said all my games work fine but cant go and configure anything now!

wii is Ntsc-u with 2.0u and CycloWiz and also here a video so u can see wat going on here.Video

2. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    you're boned. Start making up excuses so Nintendo will fix it for you. And this also another example why you need to have the latest firmware if you're gonna pirate on the Wii.

3. funny_718
    OP

Newcomer funny_718 Newbie

well thanx for lettin me know since i work at bestbuy i just go get another one. thanx dude

4. robi

Member robi GBAtemp Regular

France

This is your problem right here. *Never* try a game from another reigion without making sure your Wii is up-to-date. 2.2U is the latest for US/CAN Wii's