m.gbatemp.net

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the 3DS count as a mobile device? Because when I log on to gbatemp.net via 3DS internet browser, I get the slow normal page.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
It should count as one yes, and if I recall it was specifically tested to recognise DSi's and 3DS's as mobile devices. However if the theme does not change to the mobile one just scroll to the bottom of the page, on the bottom left you will see a change theme button and from there you can select the mobile theme.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
While we're on the subject of the m. site, is there any way to skip to the last page in a thread without going through all of them?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
i think the purpose of m.gbatemp.net is for use with slow/old devices.
or it's been fergotten about.

On my android with Gingerbread I can't reply on the full site now because you can't 'click' in the reply box to make it active.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you go to www.gbatemp.net on any mobile device you will get the mobile theme by default already.

is there a way to turn it off permently? everytime i am viewing this site with my tablet i have to go back to normal view each time, does get tiresome.

Are cookies turned on or off, try turning it on and switch off private browsing, that might help.(It helped for me.)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. Get Opera Mobile/Mini
2. Click "Full Version"
3. Enjoy normal GBATemp

The Mobile version is quite limited, using the full version without loading pictures is almost just as fast and allows you to normally reply, quote etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1