[M]atch #30

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by [M]artin, Aug 29, 2007.

1. [M]artin
    OP

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    [​IMG]

(From Left to Right:) [M]e/Naked Snake, thieves like us/Diskun, Samutz/Hollow Ichigo, Renegade_R/Soren, stefer/Shrek-Looking-Thingy, bobrules/Orange-Rabbit-Looking-Thingy, X-Gamer/Geno, Mewgia/Bidoof

Comin' at ya with another random doodle: "Match #30'. Each person was drawn to match their ava/sig or in some other way if I had nufin to work with. [​IMG]

As you may know, the first round of GBAtemp's CHG/42ATC tourney just finished up a couple days ago, and dag was it fun! The Match #30 group and I had an awesome time that night, Renegade_R emerged victorious, and we all wish him the best of luck in Round 2 this week! [​IMG]

This piece actually has color, threw some shitty Crayolas on it cuz it didn't look right in simple B&W (guess I didn't press hard enough, since some characters skin pigment look white as hell [​IMG] ) . Upon finishing this piece, I've come to a realization. I need a tablet! If anyone happens to have a tablet they don't need or use, perhaps you wouldn't mind donating it to a needy artist like me or perhaps a trade of some sort would be sufficient? A tablet would allow me to digitally color my pieces and also enable me to start a small commission business of sorts with other artists I know, which would in turn. help me pay off my College Tuition and put me ahead of schedule! PM me if you're interested... [​IMG]

Lastly, if any of you out there are extremely skilled at digital coloring, I'd love to see a variation on my piece! You can find the B&W lineart HERE. I really love viewing digitally colored stuff, so please, knock yourselves out and post your recolored version! [​IMG]

2. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Epic win. I love the low signal Wi-Fi icon [​IMG]

3. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    It's only there because my connection hates everyone and everything and disconnects every five minutes (ie, I could not finish a game and lost to the extreme)

4. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    HAHAHA, i laughed at that [​IMG] like a lot [​IMG]

5. RayorDragonFall

RayorDragonFall I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

Mar 15, 2003
    Martin, I thought the guy from Ape Escape had white hair?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice