Gaming M-06

5uck3rpunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Gang,

Does anyone know where or when "M-06" is getting released? I read that this will only be released in Japan. This is really thinking outside the box & I think more carts like this idea need to be made for the DS. Before you say it's a dumb idea, check the video out from this site.

I think it's a GREAT idea for a musician. You can bring the DS anywhere so it's like having a guitar with you all the time! I'm a drummer/musician so I think this is a great application/tool. They could even make booklets to go along with this to teach retards like me to play guitar
lecture.gif
. The fact that this dude plugged the DS into an amp is AWESOME.

If you have any info it would be appreciated. No one in the IRC channel really agreed with me about how cool this is & no one knew where, when or how to get it. Online Japanese translators made a mess of the Engrish on the site & I cannot figure out half of what they are talking about with the "M-06". Enjoy...

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Anybody remember the Omnichord?
omnichord1_thumb.jpg

Kind of an autoharp with a strum bar.

When the M-06 is released, I'll have to have it. I've got a cheap OmniChord knockoff that I use when composing for guitar, but this would be absolutely awesome. I'm a drummer/keyboard oriented composer, so strumming is an elusive subtlety for me. Imagine if this thing could store midi data... probably a dream, that, but if you can save songs, I guess it's possible to convert the data.

Anyway, even if I'm dreaming and this is just a fun toy, it looks like a really fun toy!

5uck3rpunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it´s really cool and it shows the DS versatility, but I´m also worried about the scratchs on the screen
unsure.gif

[/quote]

That's what they make screen protectors for. Not to also mention; this is no worse that Rub Rabbits or Wario Touch for screen rubbing/scratching. Thanx 4 da picture & link!
bow.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

That's what they make screen protectors for. Not to also mention; this is no worse that Rub Rabbits or Wario Touch for screen rubbing/scratching. Thanx 4 da picture & link!Â
bow.gif

You´re completely right.
2nd coolest cover ever, right? (My Frogger FTW!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality