Gaming Lvl 50 FF7 Characters have 9999 hp?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't I reply to this? I remember the title, but some messages have disappeared. anyway, here's the hp on my characters at higher level. I used no walkthrough, so I'm probably missing tons of stuff (got stuck like 4 times throughout the game). I don't know if characters have any materia that increases hp equipped (btw, this is the switch version):

Tw7KKSX.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think my time is similar, so I assume you're at the end of the game. not sure why I have so little health. I actually died in the final dungeon when the road splits where there's only 2 characters in your team. I got hit by lv3 flare multiple times, which killed me. I'm pretty sure I have none of the best stuff, and I don't think I have anyone's fourth limit break. I beat the game originally on the psx when I was a kid, but I've forgotten almost everything. I just don't know where anything is. there was a submarine under the water that had some pretty brutal enemies in it, maybe you remember it? lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe they made changes beyond a remaster on the switch? the game looks quite good on the switch, much better than say the psx classic. I think the submarine is an optional stage.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The HP cap in the game is (for your characters, at least), 9999. At level 50, you should be round 4000, so I guess you might have activated some cheat, or have some HP boosting materia, though I think there's a cheat activated, because your MP is also ridiculously high?

FF never were hard games, but with that stats, the game is even easier. What's your damage output?

I haven't played that game in almost 20 years, though, so something I posted might be a bit off...

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it’s nuts, I got the files from archive.org, and I didn’t patch it or anything, level 40 seemed pretty normal, but as soon as I hit 50 it skyrocketed to 9999! Is there any save editor to put it back to normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate