Hacking Lvl 100 Meditate? Are you joking...

Talaria

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I hate to bug the forum about pokemon questions as i am sick of to death of them, but i have been presented with a bit of a poser. I have two gym badges and are just past the Moo Moo milk cafe, out of the town with the daycare center. I am using a R4. Now all my pokemon are at level 25 and most of the trainers pokemon vary between 16-23 so to my suprise i was battling one of karate trainers and just beat his lvl 22 machop and he sends out a lvl 100 meditate (Attacks: Psych Up, Recover, Reversal, Switch def. with attack) and of course my team gets pulverised. Now i reloaded and an avoided the trainer and continued until a minute later i fought another karate trainer with a lvl 100 meditate. Is that normal? I think it may have to do with the pokesave editor as at the very start i gave myself a lvl 5 growlithe but thats it, is that what is causing the problem?

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You earn my rofl for the day
smile.gif

Talaria

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
rofl2.gif
well the problem is more widespread than i thought depending from where i go the meditite is lvl 1 or lvl 100 this presents a problem with the next gym leader who has a lvl 100 meditite. Ah well lucklily enough i have my original save from when i was at the 2nd town
dry.gif
. I wonder whether deleting the growlithe off the card will solve the problem?

Moral of the story: "Don't cheat kids"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: