War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

"Is it just me or does it give off a very Death Note-ish vibe? The ominous background music…the close-up of the girl’s face and mouth (or was that a guy?) as veins sprouted all over it. The tagline at the end. Heck, even the art looks like Takeshi Obata’s to me.

It was interesting to hear that Ignition Entertainment was going to be localizing and publishing Lux Pain in North America, and that they were playing it safe and staying true to the Japanese script by keeping all the original names.

I fully expected Marvelous or XSEED to pick it up, so I was a little wary when I heard that Ignition - a company very new to the localization scene - was going to take ahold of the reins. I figured I might end up having to import the Rising Star release from Europe.

Well, thankfully, it looks like there’s no need for that.

Congratulations, guys. I’m sold. Give your marketing department a pat on the back."

Source

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't wait for this to come out in English, I remember seeing the screen shots (in ign) and thinking that the game looked similar to Miteha Ikenai. I heard that this was heavy in jap text so decided to wait for the E/U release. Comes out a week before gauntlet as well (if Gauntlet comes out on April fools day, that is!).

The trailer makes me think of resident evil with the locations reminding me of Doki Doki Majo Shinpan! Would be interesting if it was, rubbing zombies up the wrong way!
blink.gif

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:
"Is it just me or does it give off a very Death Note-ish vibe? The ominous background music…the close-up of the girl’s face and mouth (or was that a guy?) as veins sprouted all over it. The tagline at the end. Heck, even the art looks like Takeshi Obata’s to me.

did a quick research, turns out that the guy who voiced Yagami Light in Death Note, voiced the main character in this game
LUX-PAIN (VG) as Atsuki Saijo = main char
Death Note (TV) as Light Yagami
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/encyclo...le.php?id=10397

probably the same studio did the animation ? and that's y they picked the same actor ?

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Lux-Pain stars Atsuki, who is implanted with a power called Lux-Pain that allows hiim to see and purge an evil mind-controlling worm called "Silent" from the bodies of infected humans. Atsuki will search various locations around Kisaragi City, perform autopsies on dead Silent worms (seriously), and use the Lux-Pain power to search for Silent in living people before it reaches their hearts and kills them.

so will it be like a crazy, anime, zombie version of trauma center?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm