Lunar Knights Linked to Boktai via NOR solar patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Xetelian, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Xetelian
    OP

Xetelian Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    Searched around, found a patch for Boktai and Boktai 2 but no patches for Lunar Knights came up.

So I need a Solar Sensor hack for Lunar Knights similar to the one available for the GBA games.

Can this be done? Anyone know if it has?

I googled, searched these forums and nothing has lead me in the right direction. I checked http://releases.pocketheaven.com/?system=n...se&rel=1075 but no patches exist.

Thank you.

2. DarthNemesis

DarthNemesis GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2008
    United States
    Lunar Knights doesn't have a solar sensor, there's just an automatic baseline light level based on the time of day. You can stick one of the GBA games into Slot 2 to get extra gauge levels on top of that, but it's by no means required to complete the game, which is probably why nobody has bothered making a patch to replicate that functionality. If you really want extra ENE/LIFE/TRC/Sol, you can just use Action Replay codes.

3. Xetelian
    OP

Xetelian Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    Well, that makes sense, I'm a little bit of a purist and cheating seems easier to do when you're more or less using a function of the game itself instead of cheat code.

Thank you Darth.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice