Lunar Knights Linked to Boktai via NOR solar patch

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Xetelian, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Xetelian
    OP

Newcomer Xetelian Newbie

United States
    Searched around, found a patch for Boktai and Boktai 2 but no patches for Lunar Knights came up.

So I need a Solar Sensor hack for Lunar Knights similar to the one available for the GBA games.

Can this be done? Anyone know if it has?

I googled, searched these forums and nothing has lead me in the right direction. I checked http://releases.pocketheaven.com/?system=n...se&rel=1075 but no patches exist.

Thank you.

2. DarthNemesis

Member DarthNemesis GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Lunar Knights doesn't have a solar sensor, there's just an automatic baseline light level based on the time of day. You can stick one of the GBA games into Slot 2 to get extra gauge levels on top of that, but it's by no means required to complete the game, which is probably why nobody has bothered making a patch to replicate that functionality. If you really want extra ENE/LIFE/TRC/Sol, you can just use Action Replay codes.

3. Xetelian
    OP

Newcomer Xetelian Newbie

United States
    Well, that makes sense, I'm a little bit of a purist and cheating seems easier to do when you're more or less using a function of the game itself instead of cheat code.

Thank you Darth.