All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
About three hours ago, a friend sent me a My Little Pony game called Luna Game.exe and when I played it, it froze my computer up halfway through on a creepy picture of Apple Bloom with some creepy music. When I finally managed to close it, it had added a bunch of text files and images into the folder, containing the creepy picture of Apple Bloom and the words "The end is neigh."

What is this all about? I'm confused and freaked out and don't know what to do about all these text files and images.

By the way, I couldn't send this earlier because Chell was worried, so she took me down to the park so I could calm down.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You are NOT making this any better, Alan John, but as you're using the same theme Nanashi no Game has, I am inclined not to believe you.

I guess its some sort of prank program if your computer is still running & got no malware installed .

It's not a virus, I'm sure, since I checked it with an anti-virus program. But that's all I'm sure of.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
One easy quick Google search of 'Luna Game.exe' and you get
http://www.equestria...-scareware.html
By the way, I couldn't send this earlier because Chell was worried, so she took me down to the park so I could calm down.
I find this funny.
Ah. I didn't think to check Google.

And what's so funny? The image accompanied by the music was very startling. I nearly threw my laptop onto the floor and broke it.

Edit) So it's just a creepy game? Nothing to worry about? I can delete the text files and images?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and you give your friends so much guff for being technologically retarded, lol.

You fell for the oldest trick in the book my friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)