bow.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh im gonna play it eitherway, i was like the first or second person online on the first one xD, surprisingly i couldnt find an opponent who didnt dc on me until a few days later (probally because my team was a giant unholy walking spoiler)

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm playing through the first game for the first time. It's a pleasure to play, and is one of the few DS games that has well written text, usually the pointless nonsense text that most DS games have drives me crazy with the endless badly written blah, blah, blah. But with this game I'm willing to read all the text and the characters are all interesting. I would rather it was a FF turn based game where you can walk around town's extra but it doesn't really matter I'm I'm enjoying the game and will play the next one when it's out in English.

Gestahl

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Antihero2007 said:
It's a pleasure to play, and is one of the few DS games that has well written text, usually the pointless nonsense text that most DS games have drives me crazy with the endless badly written blah, blah, blah. But with this game I'm willing to read all the text and the characters are all interesting.
Behold the persuasive power of boobies! Even a mediocre game can be interesting if it has tons of boobs!!
yaynds.gif

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gestahl said:
Antihero2007 said:
It's a pleasure to play, and is one of the few DS games that has well written text, usually the pointless nonsense text that most DS games have drives me crazy with the endless badly written blah, blah, blah. But with this game I'm willing to read all the text and the characters are all interesting.
Behold the persuasive power of boobies! Even a mediocre game can be interesting if it has tons of boobs!!
yaynds.gif

Behold the persuasive power of pseudo witty remarks! Even a mediocre comment can be interesting if it has a remark about human behavior regarding breasts!

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Behold the power of the first Luminous Arc to suck balls (balls made of faeces rolled in bin juice)...

The mechanics for the game were practically broken. Completely unoriginal, generic garbage with bad gameplay mechanics. And I only say this because I LOVE TBS games usually... FFT is probably my favourite game of all time...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even more good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

this game seems highly playable without the knowledge of japanese, from the looks of the battle screenies, quite a few of the stats are in english, your predicted damage is show clearly, and so far the only thing that looks hard to play about this version is the actual storyline, and maybe some of the maps/shops

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
even more good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

this game seems highly playable without the knowledge of japanese, from the looks of the battle screenies, quite a few of the stats are in english, your predicted damage is show clearly, and so far the only thing that looks hard to play about this version is the actual storyline, and maybe some of the maps/shops
Why would you want to play an RPG and not understand the storyline? That kind of ruins the point of a RPG.

ndpndnt16

Trophies
XP
Country
already dumped!!!!

英文名称:Lunimous Arc 2 - Will 发行产商:Marvelous 发布组织:Independent 运行环境:/NDS游戏 游戏类型:RPG 软件语言:日 发布编号:2304 整理时间:2008年5月15日 游戏容量:1024Mb 文件大小:87.00M

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I knew it would probably not be translated, I'd play it in japanese immediately. BUT, since I know an english version is on it's way to the States this year, I'll wait. I really want to fully enjoy this series that is really underappreciated and deserves more props!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr