Luminous arc 2, Localized for November

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ojsinnerz., Jul 11, 2008.

Jul 11, 2008
  1. ojsinnerz.
    OP

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Hurray, for Atlus.

I'm playing the JP version, and surprisingly good. Yes, it's actually better than the first, significantly. They've improved so much, it really is actually fun to play. It's much more balanced out, Now, as long as the dubs aren't shitty, it should be good.

Since I beat the game, all I can say is, the story is better than the first, but has a similar pattern, has something FFTA doesn't have ( Important characters dying), significantly improved gameplay (Nothing annoying now. The first game was frustrating as fuck because of the inaccurate stylus controls, main character being weak as fuck, etc.)

Also, lol, I play Luminous arc 2 far more than I play FFTA2..... FFTA feels too long for me. Each battles I mean. You can beat Luminous arc 2 in around 20-30 hours, and has 30 chapters for story.

The gameplay now requires much more strategy, because whenever you level up, you don't get full HP, and Mana. It follows the pokemon system, where if you level up, the amount of energy you gain permenantly, goes also for the current HP.

You're thoughts?

Also, IMO, FFTA1>LA1, FFTA2< LA2. It may change when I beat FFTA2 though.

2. Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer Dhaos_Niko Advanced Member

Italy
    I recived the mail from Atlus too, and i felt like i was having a dream. Luminous Arc is by far my favourite NDS Game and learning that LA2 will come to USA (= in a comprensible language [i don't understand Japanese]) made me Very happy. Just ike the First One i will buy it from Amazon, wth the Included OST.

3. ojsinnerz.
    OP

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I would buy one as well, only because I actually enjoyed the second game, and also because it comes with the CD.

Unfortunately, around my area, there isn't any stores that even sell the original Luminous Arc..... Damn it. Looks like I'll have to order it online somwhere.......

P.S: Amazon doesn't ship to Canada, and Amazon Canada is an amazing waste of time.