ROM Hack Luminescent Diamond - A ROM Hack Inspired by Renegade Platinum

Yggdrasil_Dono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I`m triyng to test the Beta using Atmosphere and as far as im concerned i did everything as told to intsall it (copyiing the romfs folder into a folder named like the games title ID and put this folder into the folder atmosphere>contents. But i dont get the new title Screen. Is there any other way in early game to detect if the mod is applyied correctly?

From our FAQ: "If you are on Atmosphere and it doesn't work (especially if one part works and other don't), set the Archive bit in Hekate to fix this. "Select Tools > Arch bit • RCM • Touch • Partition > Fix Archive Bit." "

I have the same problem. Everything is set up correctly, but for some reason it does not work. In fact, no mod works for Brilliant Diamond, but for every other game it does. Not really sure what to do anymore and why it is only happening with this game alone.

The_Time_Is_Nigh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem. Everything is set up correctly, but for some reason it does not work. In fact, no mod works for Brilliant Diamond, but for every other game it does. Not really sure what to do anymore and why it is only happening with this game alone.
You likely have the folder structure set up wrong then.

Anyways, I have a quick status update for you guys, go check it out on reddit:

Last edited by The_Time_Is_Nigh,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone