Hacking Luma3ds Wont boot. black screen a9lh. AM I BRICKED?

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have the lastest fork of A9lh byAurouraWright that include cfw in NAND. Any way everyting was working fine with my luma 3ds updated sysnand. But then i accidentaly pressed the home buton while installing a game over network with FBI. The screen said "SD card is not Inserted" Well I shut down my N3ds and tried booting it again. Now luma wont boot. It just hangs with a black screen. When I take out my sd card and boot. ShadowNAnd boots fine. Just when My sd card is in It hangs.Black screen. I can launch my homebrew payload with the chainloader fine. Restoring my emunand backup over sysnand with Hourglass9 that i used in my intial setting up of a9lh didnt fix this. Any Ideas? am I bricked?

Jocaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you made a backup (you should have...) restore from there. Maybe you have corrupted some file in the SD card when you shut down the 3DS and that's why it's not booting.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Why posting a "-snip-"? It seems like you haven't edited your post.
upload_2016-8-28_13-5-55.png

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i solved my problem. it seems using star updater to update my luma payload is whats causing the problem. if i manually update via computer i can boot. seems that the latest commit to luma might be causing the black screen or something idk.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok i solved my problem. it seems using star updater to update my luma payload is whats causing the problem. if i manually update via computer i can boot. seems that the latest commit to luma might be causing the black screen or something idk.
same here hahaha this hourly gives me a brick xD

Attachments

• luma.jpg
    luma.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 410

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse