Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
hi and thanks for great forum . I have a new 3ds XL and some of my ex friends hacked my 3ds . now I don't have access to him and I stickers in hell & I don't even know what method used to hack my system so finally I can update my console .

clue: when I boot my console it will load straight into cfw and no need to do anything about it .
also I had a luma icon before I accidentally deleted it .

how can I find out what method used and how can I update .
Press Select while booting. Does something happen?

mezz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm on the previous version of the firmware, running the luma3ds with rosalina. Can someone tell me what the best way to move forward is ?

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I'm on the previous version of the firmware, running the luma3ds with rosalina. Can someone tell me what the best way to move forward is ?
Are you currently on 11.7? At least for me, I'm currently on 11.7 and planning on staying put for awhile until 11.8 is all sorted out. If you don't care about playing online, then stay with 11.7. Although, you still need to be careful playing online even on 11.8 for the time being. Hope this helps!

Reactions: mezz0

SommenRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Attempting to compile luma, on boot after the splash, it goes into this:

WjxxQyOm.jpg

Scalg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running 11.8.0-4U and i've installed the latest b9s 4.1.2. The firmware status is "B9S" but i cannot get Luma3ds config menu to show ! I've tried to boot while holding Select, but i'm booting straight into the main 3ds menu. I've tried the troubleshooting on zoogie github page but it didnt help. Anyone already had this issue ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 11.8.0-4U and i've installed the latest b9s 4.1.2. The firmware status is "B9S" but i cannot get Luma3ds config menu to show ! I've tried to boot while holding Select, but i'm booting straight into the main 3ds menu. I've tried the troubleshooting on zoogie github page but it didnt help. Anyone already had this issue ?

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases

Try version 9.1

Reactions: Scalg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over