Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleyoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can i safely update to the latest firmware (11.4) using the system settings if i have already installed the latest from Luma and b9s???
Luma is 8.0 and b9s is 1.2..

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the purpose of this new menu? I don't see anything I really would use in there? I really only download files off that one app and play them online...

JokeTriple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to have input redirection work for the N3DS right stick and L2/R2 buttons in-game? I'm trying to play Smash using my Xbox One elite controller and the extra buttons work in the home menu, but not in game. I've tried launching it before and after booting but it doesn't change anything. I've also tried using the old NTR input redirection but that doesn't support the 3DS buttons/stick.

macia10

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only thing in my payload folder is GodMode9, should there be something else in there?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just reinstalled my payload, but same problem. Do you know anything else that might work? Thanks for the help btw
Why would you need chainloader menu when you have only one firm payload? It boots automatically because you have only one. Menu shows only when you have more than one. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

TheModHead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have problem, I somehow got passed the Noob proof part of Luma CFW and ( I think) bricked my system. After installing Boot9 and updating Luma to the version that supported Boot9, I moved the boot.firm file to my sys NAND so I wouldn't need to have a SD card to run my 2DS, and when the new version of Luma came out, I overwrote my old boot.firm file on my sys NAND with the new one without updating Boot9, now my system won't boot. Is there anyway to fix this without a hard mod? and if no, is this possible to fix with a hard mod? Please note, I don't have my old boot.firm file.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't do a screenshot with Roslina menu in Fire Emblem Echoes. When you press B to quit, the 3DS bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM