Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
it still needs cheats and streaming and a debugger like ntr has
It does have a debugger.
A fully-featured GDB stub
Compatible with both GDB and IDA PRO
Like it says, either use IDA (shareware), or GDB (ah shoot. You need to compile it yourself. the link is not for the binary) Just use the binary supplied by Mtheall. Link provided in the changelog at github.

Pretty sweet too! Works with emm games on an o3ds as is, without a hitch!

Last edited by xelrix,
Reactions: adrifcastr

Cyreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't know if this has been reported or not, but for me exiting out of the MicroSDCard Management App crashes the system, since I've updated to Luma 8.0.

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi. I just updated B9S and Luma successfully(?) but when I try to boot into the Rosalina menu it says

"An error has occurred:

Failed to mount CTRNAND.
Press any button to shutdown"

I can´t imagine that I screwed up on such simple instructions, but what else could have happened? And what can I do to solve this? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
True, there would be no point for it to be there if you're not going to use it, I'm just wondering if it would overall negatively impact the experience (even in a small way) by having it enabled (even if never used; and assuming it could be disabled). Just curious because right now I don't have any use for it either aside from checking the battery.
It's not doing anything overtly bad, but at the same time there's just no reason to keep an option on if one isn't going to be using it. It's not like I am asking for a separate build, just the option to turn it off for those not interested in it.

D

Deleted-236924

True, there would be no point for it to be there if you're not going to use it, I'm just wondering if it would overall negatively impact the experience (even in a small way) by having it enabled (even if never used; and assuming it could be disabled). Just curious because right now I don't have any use for it either aside from checking the battery.
imo mostly it's that it completely disables or otherwise prevents the use of legacy homebrew launcher (this breaks compatibility with several homebrew that loaded by targeting titles, and apparently certain regular homebrew too but no community confirmation on that.)

Option to disable Rosalina + all related features would hopefully allow you to use the old payloads with original launcher, and it can be re-enabled later if the user wants to use Rosalina.

Cyreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It usually crashes if you run it outside of the settings menu. It shuts off because error display is permanently on with luma 8.

Wow, true .. I've been using this for so long that I completely forgot that it's a modified version of the SystemApp. Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things