Noelemahc

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What the hell @Aurora Wright XD
bVLSjjh.png

Distributing viruses now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
In all seriousness though, I don't know why Windows Defender picked this up, lol. Didn't happen on previous versions.
Yeah, Defender also does this to several other homebrews now. I think the reason is hiding in some new code introduced recently? Or Microsoft added 3dsx files to a blacklist?

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! Thanks for the mod :)

Weirdly, I can't access aureinand emunand despite having all the files correctly set up.

I mainly use GW emunand, but installed rei because of the agb GBA VC games support.

I read it was because rei emunand and the wireless micro sd management app were not compatible. Is there a way to work around this ? Every time I wanna play a gba game on reinand I got to uninstall the mSD management app on gw emunand first.

THX

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Orkna

Trophies
XP
Country
what was involved in updating the arm9loader from darm_samus3 ?

Just did the same as I did with arm9loaderhax from delebile's repo. Add the files needed in data_input, compile, copy data_output to SD:/3ds/arm9loaderhax/, boot the homebrew launcher from sysnand with the hblauncher cia and then run the hax to install. Had to run it two times before the hax installed.

Last edited by Orkna,

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes. I had the one from delebile's installed.
Did a clean checkout from dark_samus3's repo.
Thank you. I'm successfully updated to Dark_Samusu's a9hl!

What I did is.... Downloaded clean source code from Dark_samusu3's repo and compile it. then launched HBL with 9.0 firmlaunch. and Installed.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Reactions: nfan2 and Orkna

Orkna

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Orkna,

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering, with A9LH (a.k.a God's blessing), can we hope some cool new features such as NTR-features at boot? (Things like Region-free at boot would be great :P)

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
@Aurora Wright not sure how you feel about this but you could implement L&R again to boot something like the Decrypt9 payload on boot? Not sure how this would work but maybe point to arm9loaderhaxdecrypt9.bin? (arm9loaderhax.bin from here, renamed https://mega.nz/#!yEoAzAqD!6bA4PefqiBkCr1UYPKYp8vpfE5DKpCj_0p_zpJqpUZc) If that can be done.

I know we have a bootmanager but would be quite cool to integrate a NAND recovery tool into AuReiNand.

Last edited by Audioboxer,
Reactions: Supster131

pkmz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ran into a snag. Had a9hl. Couldnt log into eshop got a error. So i downgraded to 9.2, created a emunand and updated sysnand.

Had aur set with updatedsysnand. Emunand will not boot after upgrade. I think a9hl got wiped. The ds will boot without sd.

I soldered a hardmod when i plug it into my computer i get the blue screen but get a error under boot.

I dont have one of the compatable sd reader. Just ordered it. Would the card reader cause the error?

Last edited by pkmz,

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, just a reminder. The old releases (less than 3.6) will work on the newly released screen init A9LH without any error. BUT they will think they're running on cakehax and not on A9LH, and so the FIRM write patch WON'T be applied! And you won't be able to use "updatedsysnand". So DON'T update with the new A9LH and an old version!

Reactions: peteruk

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well for some reason GBA games don't seem to work on my O3DS with this latest release (I'm not sure they even worked on the previous releases, though),
Booting from amr9loaderhax. Patched AGB_FIRM installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock