Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
does the layeredfs feature support MHXX? Im getting a infinite 3ds boot logo. same for monster hunter stories
I couldn't get it to work myself. I might have done something wrong when testing it though. ROMFS are actually something new to me, so I had to spend an entire night studying them and how they work.

Crimson-Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may be a ridiculous question ... but now that i have updated luma on my CTRnand ... is there any way to say load godmode9 for example from nand? ... i know luma has a chainloader and will give a menu of various installed payloads but just for giggles is it possible to copy them to CTRnand and run them from there? ... i have experimented but had no luck so i figured i would see what the community says about my odd idea (i do like to experiment alot so i can learn what works and doesent work) ... i keep regular backups for just that reason lol

also i dont really use DSi titles or stuff like that so over half my nand is still unused and i figured i would try to put some of that space to use for somthing

Last edited by Crimson-Fyre,

Chuekolobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i read a lot about updating after having it installed, but it is safe or possible to install it if i already have 11.4?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i read a lot about updating after having it installed, but it is safe or possible to install it if i already have 11.4?
If you are on 11.4 and didn't hack your system, then it's too late. You need to wait for another exploit to be found/released.

Reactions: Chuekolobo

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this may be a ridiculous question ... but now that i have updated luma on my CTRnand ... is there any way to say load godmode9 for example from nand? ... i know luma has a chainloader and will give a menu of various installed payloads but just for giggles is it possible to copy them to CTRnand and run them from there? ... i have experimented but had no luck so i figured i would see what the community says about my odd idea (i do like to experiment alot so i can learn what works and doesent work) ... i keep regular backups for just that reason lol

also i dont really use DSi titles or stuff like that so over half my nand is still unused and i figured i would try to put some of that space to use for somthing
I believe d0k3 added CTRNAND loading support a while back. You have to have the payloads on CTRNAND in the luma/payloads directory.

PagaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
seems luma3ds 7.0 not working with menuhax boots into black screen,
with luma3ds 6.6 working good.

Joe007

Trophies
XP
Country
luma3ds 7.0 stable version not working for me with n3ds a9lh got the error "An error has ocurred: Failed to apply 1 FIRM patch(es). Press any button to shutdown"

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
seems luma3ds 7.0 not working with menuhax boots into black screen,
with luma3ds 6.6 working good.
Just for info:
I also had problems using the Luma3DS.3dsx that's inside the v7 to boot with menuhax (black screen, cannot even boot the config screen).
Using the 6.6 file instead solved the problem.
Thanks for your hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end