Status
Not open for further replies.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
damn, havent updated Luma since like 2 months, time to update to the latest 6.x

is there anything that has changed with payloads loading? (still the same having them in the luma folder and pressing either select'luma menu' start/y/x etc. upon boot yep?

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to update to 6.3.1 but whenever I try to load the boot.3dsx I get the message "An error occurred while loading the payload. Press key to continue". Pressing a button takes me back to CTRbootmanager. I am on a N3DS 9.2 with menuhax 2.2. I updated my boot.cfg file to reflect the new boot file. Is there something I am doing wrong? And yes I know, switch to a9lh. I will at some point when I have the time. Please keep the discussion on topic here.

*EDIT* I was on 6.1 originally. I downloaded and tried to boot 6.3 since it still use a .dat file, but my N3DS just shuts down when I select it in CTRbootmanager. Will try going back to 6.1 tonight when I have the chance again.

Last edited by night_chrono,

josephwp12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tried to update to 6.3.1 but whenever I try to load the boot.3dsx I get the message "An error occurred while loading the payload. Press key to continue". Pressing a button takes me back to CTRbootmanager. I am on a N3DS 9.2 with menuhax 2.2. I updated my boot.cfg file to reflect the new boot file. Is there something I am doing wrong? And yes I know, switch to a9lh. I will at some point when I have the time. Please keep the discussion on topic here.

*EDIT* I was on 6.1 originally. I downloaded and tried to boot 6.3 since it still use a .dat file, but my N3DS just shuts down when I select it in CTRbootmanager. Will try going back to 6.1 tonight when I have the chance again.
Do you also have the "arm9loaderhax.bin" of Luma? You have to have it on SD root even if you're not on A9LH.

theplasmastorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is EUR region incompatible with US versions of Dream Team/Paper Jam? I tried to play them but I got fatal errors and there's no title animation on the top screen (it's just blank) when you are on the game icon, which is really weird. I have set region emulation but that doesn't seem to help. I have also tried to install from different sources, but that doesn't seem to help either.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is EUR region incompatible with US versions of Dream Team/Paper Jam? I tried to play them but I got fatal errors and there's no title animation on the top screen (it's just blank) when you are on the game icon, which is really weird. I have set region emulation but that doesn't seem to help. I have also tried to install from different sources, but that doesn't seem to help either.
Use the eur copy?

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
For the love of god, Someone please make a video tutorial. I want to jump on the hype train but It's so confusing reading words. Make it: Install Luma3DS and A9LH -.- That's all I ask.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmmmm I've been wondering...
It's been a while since the actual last arm9loaderhax changes.
Last one I remember was the screen-init merge with no -screen-init, but it didn't get an official release, it was basically just a compiled commit from the GitHub.

Any reason why the merged screen inits have not been made into an official release, @Aurora Wright ?
Not to sound demanding or anything, I'm just curious. :P

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmm I've been wondering...
It's been a while since the actual last arm9loaderhax changes.
Last one I remember was the screen-init merge with no -screen-init, but it didn't get an official release, it was basically just a compiled commit from the GitHub.

Any reason why the merged screen inits have not been made into an official release, @Aurora Wright ?
Not to sound demanding or anything, I'm just curious. :P
Changes are happening all the time. We are at (unofficial)v3, which supports installation on 9.2 without the OTP.

I say unofficial because Google does not recognize it yet.

Reactions: Februarysn0w

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Changes are happening all the time. We are at (unofficial)v3, which supports installation on 9.2 without the OTP.

I say unofficial because Google does not recognize it yet.
Maybe because the OPT less installation has nothing to do with the payloads themselves. It's just a "different" way to install them.

I might be wrong but I think that from v1 to v2 the payloads were different.

Last edited by Redferne,
Reactions: gnmmarechal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: