Status
Not open for further replies.

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you guys gime some ideas to improve my Luma3DS 6.1.1 boot rate?

I cant install A9LH. So i'm using MenuHAX 3.1
The boot failure it's not menuhax but its Luma3DS.

So please, help me out figure out what makes Luma3ds Boot rate so low. Becouse i didnt have it with Rxtools.

It's goes black and wont boot sometime.

I'm boot direcly "luma3ds.3dsx" not using boot manager or crtmanger etc.

And please, don't say to me to install A9LH because it's just cant. Long history.

Nope. Boot failure IS due to menuhax. Can't really improve bootrate with menuhax.
You want a better boot rate ? Only thing to is the thing I can't tell you to do.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can you guys gime some ideas to improve my Luma3DS 6.1.1 boot rate?

I cant install A9LH. So i'm using MenuHAX 3.1
The boot failure it's not menuhax but its Luma3DS.

So please, help me out figure out what makes Luma3ds Boot rate so low. Becouse i didnt have it with Rxtools.

It's goes black and wont boot sometime.

I'm boot direcly "luma3ds.3dsx" not using boot manager or crtmanger etc.

And please, don't say to me to install A9LH because it's just cant. Long history.

As said above, problema is not with Luma, it's menuhax, so try this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-improve-menuhax-boot-rate-to-nearly-100.410764/

shahzehan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I got the cfw working on my JAP N3DS along with a9lh.
It works great but the problem I'm having is that the region and language emulation feature is not working at all.
I'm using USA cias and a few of them have DLC which I can't use without the region emulation.
Is there a workaround for this?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I got the cfw working on my JAP N3DS along with a9lh.
It works great but the problem I'm having is that the region and language emulation feature is not working at all.
I'm using USA cias and a few of them have DLC which I can't use without the region emulation.
Is there a workaround for this?

Are using this from the Luma Page:

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Options-and-usage

Enable region/language emulation: Enables the region/language emulation feature. This allows some games which need a specific language to be set to work, and DLCs for foreign games to load.
  • To use it:
    • Create a folder named locales inside luma/
    • Create a .txt file with game's title id as the name (look them up on www.3dsdb.com).
    • Inside the file,
      • Put 3 characters for the region ("JPN", "USA", "EUR", "AUS", "CHN", "KOR", "TWN")
      • Put an empty space
      • Put 2 characters for the language ("JP", "EN", "FR", "DE", "IT", "ES", "ZH", "KO", "NL", "PT", "RU", "TW").
  • For example, to play Pokémon™ Y in Japanese language and region:
    • Create 0004000000055E00.txt
    • Put in JPN JP
    • Save

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean inserting a NDS game cart into the system and playing it.:mellow:
Can nds roms even be converted?

They can (by editing the header and then injecting them, apparently) but since there is no cart access the only ones that will work are download play demos and possible some homebrew that runs entirely out of RAM. While SD card access is now available in DS/NTR mode there isn't even a DLDI driver available yet, much less a commercial game patcher like Max Overload or the ones that came with the M3 Perfect or GBA slot Supercard.

Yeah, i didn't think so either. Unless nintendo did it themself i guess. Wondering how they not have NDS VC for 3DS by now if it has potential to do so. Honestly, some bad moves nintendo. :P

Of course they can't. Remember that Nintendo couldn't even get GBA VC working properly on the Wii U, they had to hire M2 to do it. Making something as complex as Nintendont or NTR/TWL Overload (which doesn't exist yet, but think Max Overload except it redirects reads/writes to the 3DS SD card rather than the GBA slot Max Media Dock) is well beyond their capabilities.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes.
I even have the option enabled in the luma menu but it doesn't work.

But have you made what is instructed for it to work with every out of region game, or only activated the option on Luma config?

Did you try any other games with DLC and do they work?

shahzehan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
But have you made what is instructed for it to work with every out of region game, or only activated the option on Luma config?

Did you try any other games with DLC and do they work?

I re-did everything in regards to locales from scratch and got most of my stuff working now.
The only things left is smash bros which is being stubborn as hell.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-improve-menuhax-boot-rate-to-nearly-100.410764/
Nope. Its will not help becouse menuhax rarely fails to boot
Nope. Boot failure IS due to menuhax. Can't really improve bootrate with menuhax.
You want a better boot rate ? Only thing to is the thing I can't tell you to do.

Well, i dont think its menuhax boot issue. Because if i use rxtools or HBL or Bootmanager it will always boot. Boot wont fail with color screen it will fail when Luma3ds try to lauch. This guide if you dont know its about improve menuhax boot scree color issue. Its not the problem i got.

About ARM9, cant do because my browser has issue. I alredy tried. I bricked NEw 3DS trying to do. But the browser wont load any page in 2.1 even works every well 9.2 or 11.0

Nope. Its will not help becouse menuhax rarely fails to boot

It's fix menuhax color issue, wont help with luma3ds wont launch. It's hard to understand

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im updating to latest in a minute but im currently on 6.1.1 and im using menuhax with luma, after installing a title from somewhere if its freeshop or cia angel etc.. when the present icon on the main 3ds pops up it doesnt unwrap just stays there, the only way the fix is to restart console and click unwrap

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
6.1.2 DEV revives DSTWO. Thanks.

On 6.1.1 + A9LH Sys 11.0.0-33J / Menuhax Emu 11.0.0-33J, DSTWO's icon can be displayed, but blackscreened & froze on launching.
I was doubting if it's an 11.0.0-33 issue because DSTWO has no problem on Original Sys 9.2.0-20J and didn't realize that it was a Luma issue.

Last edited by MelonGx,

k8099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i can not get into sysnand system with luma V6.1.2,but can get into emunand system;and with V6.1.1,the both system can go well.

o3ds Jpn 11.0.3

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, my noob question of the day:

Does this mean ALL firms bootable with Luma, right?

1.x and 2.x NATIVE_FIRM are now supported on SysNAND with the FIRM writes patch, this allows you to update retaining A9LH on every system version.

Me thinks it's time to test some downgraded EmuNANDs across my consoles, :D

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, my noob question of the day:

Does this mean ALL firms bootable with Luma, right?

Me thinks it's time to test some downgraded EmuNANDs across my consoles, :D
2.1 emunand still won't work, since emunand (NAND redirection) itself is a patch that hasn't been ported over to 2.1.

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
2.1 emunand still won't work, since emunand (NAND redirection) itself is a patch that hasn't been ported over to 2.1.

Yeah, I mean I have the 2.1 Unbricked EmuNAND made from the old guide. (for all my rigs)
Now it's possible to restore it with Hourglass9 to SysNAND and it will boot, ;)

Reactions: Februarysn0w

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Time for 2.1 sysNAND and 11.0 EmuNAND then ;)

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Reactions: Februarysn0w

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, I mean I have the 2.1 Unbricked EmuNAND made from the old guide. (for all my rigs)
Now it's possible to restore it with Hourglass9 to SysNAND and it will boot, ;)
Don't. 2.1 can't be put in sleep mode on n3DS. Or brick. I guess A9LH allows you to fix it, but... It's annoying, I suppose

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE