Gambia, The
Last edited by Serphirot,

Purple Mudkip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It's noob proof. Not idiot proof. Meaning anybody can use this CFW as long as they don't go stupid.
as long as i don't go stupid... that's gonna be tough.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you realy want to stay on RxTools you should read this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pre-release-wip-yet-another-rxtools.426092/
@duke_srg works on RxTools.
I simply like the features luma offers and will keep using it, but I am always interested in new stuff. ^^
Thanks! would you suggest luma? i saw the installation guide and since it can be used with cboot(instead of a9lh so i can't screw my 3ds) which one do you think it's better and easier? i see changing to either cfw is feasible.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So it seems like there have been a decent number of fixes since last "official" build. Some big ones too like the friend list thing... did Au give up on making builds? Or what? I know there are builds made by the community off of the repo... but Id rather update to official ones.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
So it seems like there have been a decent number of fixes since last "official" build. Some big ones too like the friend list thing... did Aurei give up on making builds? Or what? I know there are builds made by the community off of the repo... but Id rather update to official ones.
Aurora doesn't have her consoles right now, but once she gets them back and is able to test we can expect a release.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it seems like there have been a decent number of fixes since last "official" build. Some big ones too like the friend list thing... did Au give up on making builds? Or what? I know there are builds made by the community off of the repo... but Id rather update to official ones.
From a couple pages back:
The problem behind the lack of a new update is that I don't have my consoles at the moment... I'll check that everything is ok and release as soon as they get back. :)

Reactions: Xenosaiga

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is really no reason to stay on the official ones at this point. Once she pushes out a new official one sure but right now the commit builds have less issues(friends list and online work)

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
wait, so even if im on the latest fw, i cannot go to eshop or access friend list? why on earth?
if im on the latest fw, i have all the requisites to go online, go to eshop and acces friend list...am i wrong? or somenthing's changed? if so, what?

awalsh053

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have two black icons on my home menu, I think they were old FBI and HB Launcher... How do I delete them? I can't find any methods online that work. I have nand backups, so i'm willing to try anything, even brick-risking.
i had this problem turned out it was cia files installed to nand.... used fbi to delete

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: 20mark and TuxSH

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to ask a question, is normal that the Luma Updater.cia downloads the dev build? Becuase that's what happened to me few days ago.
Who's updater did you use? One of them floating around does that. Astronautlevel's dont

Last edited by pbanj,

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed few weeks ago, and when I tried to update the Luma CFW i noticed in the settings there were developer settings enabled, however while following the guide I saw that the option as not there as i used the standard version linked.

pbanj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE