Status
Not open for further replies.

leanderson2006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "TuxSH, post: 6260568, membro: 373953"] Eu não vejo o que você está tentando fazer, especialmente com tal definição (Korea + Português) : P
Oh, em jogos Pokémon (X / Y / OR / AS), o jogo será sempre usar a linguagem do seu arquivo salvar . Você vai ter que alterar o idioma do seu salvar o arquivo; Eu não sei se PkHex tem uma opção para isso. [/ QUOTE]

só queria imitar a região for events in other locations
I don't see what you are trying to do, especially with such a setting (Korea+Portugese) :P
Oh, on Pokémon games (X/Y/OR/AS), the game will always use the language of your save file. You'll have to change the language of your save file; I don't know if PkHex has an option for this.

just I wanted to emulate the region for events from other locations, as I can not change the language put PT

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "TuxSH, post: 6260568, membro: 373953"] Eu não vejo o que você está tentando fazer, especialmente com tal definição (Korea + Português) : P
Oh, em jogos Pokémon (X / Y / OR / AS), o jogo será sempre usar a linguagem do seu arquivo salvar . Você vai ter que alterar o idioma do seu salvar o arquivo; Eu não sei se PkHex tem uma opção para isso. [/ QUOTE]

só queria imitar a região for events in other locations

just I wanted to emulate the region for events from other locations, as I can not change the language put PT
If anything you can inject the event in your save file using PkHex. https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
What about HANS? Anyways it could be ported to ARN ... but it's a bit more of a PITA.
HANS has the downsize of needing the WHOLE romfs (if doing romfs mods) unlike layeredFS where you can just place ONLY the modified files (so for example 20MB instead of 2GB) unless something has changed in HANS since i last used it.

Reactions: tiduscrying

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
HANS has the downsize of needing the WHOLE romfs (if doing romfs mods) unlike layeredFS where you can just place ONLY the modified files (so for example 20MB instead of 2GB) unless something has changed in HANS since i last used it.
Oh. Then it's a lot more difficult.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Does layeredfs working on version 3.x?

Sent from my 403SC using Tapatalk
Version 3.X of NTR (I use NTR.bin version 3.3, I believe)? Yes, it should be. It is a bit complicated to set up, but it is a very handy feature to have.

Last edited by tiduscrying,
Reactions: Februarysn0w

Sir BLaDE

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not agree. ..she released 1 or 2 official releases per week before....but with that commit fever...we havent a official release for 2 weeks ago .....its not preasure, its only i preffer short releases with little improv3ment that a giant release

Enviado desde mi SM-A510F mediante Tapatalk
I quoted you on "the other side" xD

Reactions: hellionz

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
All the commits that have been added are being tested. If she had just added it and put it out you and everyone else would bitch it didn't work.

She doesn't get paid for this, you don't pay for this. She works on it in her SPARE TIME. So either dig through the thread and read up on how to use the stuff being tested and test it thus making an official come faster. Or sit quietly waiting for the bugs to be worked out and a official release to happen. You would gain literally nothing with short releases, as stuff would be broken. So it would go from when do we get a new update to this shit is broken fix it now.

i dont criticize her wonderful work (i want to marry with her ...but my girlfriend would kill me ;) ) only i liked much more when she release short updates than now, its only an opinion....im really grateful for her work and for the work of all the scene.

Greetings !!!

Reactions: Sir BLaDE

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what you are trying to do, especially with such a setting (Korea+Portugese) :P
Oh, on Pokémon games (X/Y/OR/AS), the game will always use the language of your save file. You'll have to change the language of your save file; I don't know if PkHex has an option for this.
I know it's possible to emulate a Korean region in order to get the shiny Xerneas event pokemon as I did it earlier today :P

Not sure why it isn't working for him.

lasercut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unable to power off the 3ds after opening any GBC virtual console titles.
It seems to be bugged with version 4.2 of the stable release as well.

Reactions: hellionz

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
I used KOR EN and it worked. Would English be a valid region for KOR and not Portuguese?

your native savedata is eng ? i tryed it with the last commit and Pokemon Y says me that the event isnt valid for my card ( ...) ...i have SP savegame.

its a shame , when i have some time , i will try to install eng pokemon X and lets see if that is the problem

Greetings

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Unable to power off the 3ds after opening any GBC virtual console titles.
It seems to be bugged with version 4.2 of the stable release as well.

this happended me a days before but i was totally ignored....it seems a problem with save battery games and restoration point.

What game are you using?

greetings

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Link's awakening DX bought from eshop

Have also tried on injected titles, does the same thing. After clicking power off, 3ds hangs on a black screen

curious....a game with save battery.....lets see if someone could help us...i cant try on OFW 10.7 if this happend too. can someone try it , to see if the problem is for FW or for CFW

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, you there?