that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/rgJhhZwo/file.html
"Added improved language emulation from @TuxSH (improves compatibility), fixed language emulation only working for the first launched game/app and not being applied on demos."
Really be grateful to him, he spent a whole day on this.
Also please give us some compatibility reports with this new version.
Can confirm that Taiko no Tatsujin: Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken's DLC is working perfectly now with this release! Fantastic work!

Might as well name this release "AuReiNand: Death to NTR"! :rofl2:

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Language/region emulation obviously won't on games that typically don't detect language nor region (no DLC + only 1 language supported most of the time), e.g. JAP Cubic Ninja. etc...

:glare:
thanks.

Sent from my 403SC using Tapatalk

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Nah, NTR has its debugger.
True, true. Plus the cheat engine and layeredFS are still exclusive to NTR, but maybe someday there will be alternatives! Damned fine work so far though, man!

Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward don´t work here :T
What isn't working with it?

Reactions: democracy

tloberif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
True, true. Plus the cheat engine and layeredFS are still exclusive to NTR, but maybe someday there will be alternatives! Damned fine work so far though, man!

I try run this game: Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward EUR

"PT" or "ES", but don´t work....

only "EN" :T

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try run this game: Zero Escape - Virtue's Last Reward EUR

"PT" or "ES", but don´t work....

only "EN" :T
According to 3DSDB this game is only in English, even on the EUR version.
If it doesn't have translation files it doesn't.

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
What about HANS? Anyways it could be ported to ARN ... but it's a bit more of a PITA.
Oh man, I sort of forgot about HANS... But this is true, HANS is still pretty useful. Mos of the time I prefer LayeredFS for translating only because I can just add a few files at a time instead of rebuilding an entire romfs, but both are quite useful. I can imagine that romfs replacement like that would be really hard to implement though!

leanderson2006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
According to 3DSDB this game is only in English, even on the EUR version.
If it doesn't have translation files it doesn't.
hello you could take my doubts? I'm trying to rescue the bright xerneas with emulation region, I created a folder named locales in aurei folder, then created a text file 000400000011C400 KOR PT but not working I'm doing something wrong? ... Pokemon that have OR...and in the text file I have to put something? Thank you very much in advance

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Does layeredfs working on version 3.x?

Sent from my 403SC using Tapatalk

tloberif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello you could take my doubts? I'm trying to rescue the bright xerneas with emulation region, I created a folder named locales in aurei folder, then created a text file 000400000011C400 KOR PT but not working I'm doing something wrong? ... Pokemon that have OR...and in the text file I have to put something? Thank you very much in advance

The last commits AuReiNand?

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't see what you are trying to do, especially with such a setting (Korea+Portugese) :P
Oh, on Pokémon games (X/Y/OR/AS), the game will always use the language of your save file. You'll have to change the language of your save file; I don't know if PkHex has an option for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: True, but still, if I knew was gonna be that much, would have made myself. But it does look nice...