Status
Not open for further replies.

TaintedByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I meant. If you deselect updated sysNAND, emuNAND FIRM will be considered suitable for booting sysNAND. That's all the option does now, basically. I don't have an updated emuNAND, but I have a 3ds with two 9.0 NANDs and one with updated sys and 9.0 emu, and it works on the first and (as expected) black screens on the second with updated sysnand disabled.
Oh wow. I'm just not having a good day today xD between downloading the wrong file and now this. When I reset the config to test the other thing I must have enabled this setting by accident so I assumed it was configured correctly since that's how I had it before the reset. Thanks for your help and patience Aurora.

Correctly deselecting that setting fixes the GBA issue as well. I know you said you hadn't tested it so consider it confirmed now :)

TL;DR User error

Last edited by TaintedByte,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you really calling me retarded when you're the one who can't type correctly?

You Asked for the compiled Commit & I linked you to the Site that Holds it, what's so hard about getting it from there?
The build 404s
In easier words, the latest commit doesn't work from that site. You can download an older commit, but obviously people don't want that one anymore.
https://mega.nz/#!RYFjgL5Y!Zw6trGw32mvoqFrwtsOUTD-NfipUfLXE5juLrtJRDmk
Here's the latest commit for those who want it.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: pbanj
D

Deleted User

really? Acting like an asshole is a good way to get no one to help you. All you had to say is the link doesn't work for the commit. Not insult the guy.
I agree. Shadow did come off poorly with his approach

Last edited by ,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already fucking said it was 404 so its my fucking fault he cant fucking read?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0-EuoBjkKI&pp=ygUqd2F0Y2htZW4gaSdtIG5vdCB0cmFwcGVkIGluIGhlcmUgd2l0...