A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Change the string, compile, you're done :)

CYgb4C1WAAA-Tcs.jpg

How can i make it like those stairs things on the patcher.c? I already know where to edit and compile but i don't know how i can add those things before Rei

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
????????
Well yeah but i can't go over 4 characters unfortunately. Adding that will cause .:CF instead of .:CFW

Just search for the character in ReiNand source and put it AuReiNand source...
And I saw people who replaced "Ver." with more than 4 characters, don't know if it is possible with how it was realized by Aurora.

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Go on the 3DS injection thread, there is a code allowing max 28 or 32 chars, I even think it's the one Aurora uses but can't be sure...
Just search for the character in ReiNand source and put it AuReiNand source...
And I saw people who replaced "Ver." with more than 4 characters, don't know if it is possible with how it was realized by Aurora.

Code:
     static const char* ver_pattern = u"Ver. %d.%d.%d-%d%ls";
     static const char* ver_patch =   u"ARM9LoaderHax %d.%d";

This is the code that allows you to use longer than 4 characters but isn't the same one used by @Aurora Wrights . Any idea how can i replace that with this?

Last edited by A_Random_Guy,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because NTR FIRM lets you use NTR and 10.4 FIRM doesn't seem to have any advantages.

Thanks. I take it no games require 10.4? I assume there are calls in 10.4 that do not exist, or return incorrect values, in 9.6 than in 10.2 than in 10.4. Thus, we might eventually need it, or the next one. Would you say that's accurate?

So, does my system run off of the patched firmware created by AuReiNand?

NTR is cool, but real-time saves just seems like cheating to me. Plus, we already got region free!

BooBooBear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BooBooBear I've tried yesterday to do it, I'm having same issue with eShop error code. Mine is a 005ish one, and is probably related to the fact my NNID is already linked with a 10.7E EmuNAND. I'll try to sort that out tonight.
Btw have you cleaned the unused old region system titles & app?
I believe so.

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Something to test (if everything works as expected, I'll release). http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/7JVb2dbS/file.html
What changed (other than the various 3ds_injector clean-ups): If you don't have an EmuNAND, and you try (in any way) to boot one, it will always fallback to SysNAND and 9.6/10.x FIRM instead of displaying an error. This effectively makes it possible to have a "pure" updated sysNAND CFW. Other than that, this prevents the second EmuNAND patched FIRM (patched_firmware_em2.bin) from ever being created if you mistakenly launch the second EmuNAND (it will fallback to the first one).
I need testing mainly with the forced boot options stuff (for the EmuNAND people, exiting GBA games and then rebooting from SysNAND and seeing if it reboots to EmuNAND).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust