Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expliciate

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some are useful for Decrypt9, other keys perhaps for cart dumping etc.
Wouldn't hurt to keep them there since its like 1kb each

MRDOCA

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Quick question... kinda related to this thread. I'm running aureinand on sysnand updated to 10.6, I have a hard mod if I back up my sysnand and one day need to flash it back will it be still be as it is now with a9hl setup?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you think it would be possible to make a flag like updatedsysnand90 or something alone those lines that would autoboot sysnand but with the firmware90.bin?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think it would be possible to make a flag like updatedsysnand90 or something alone those lines that would autoboot sysnand but with the firmware90.bin?
Don't quote me on this, but you can probably rename firmware.bin to firmware90.bin and firmware90.bin to firmware.bin with the updatedsysnand flag for the same effect you want.

Reactions: 4gionz

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't quote me on this, but you can probably rename firmware.bin to firmware90.bin and firmware90.bin to firmware.bin with the updatedsysnand flag for the same effect you want.
Hopefully:) I'll test it out and update when I get home

Expliciate

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure it's not gonna boot cause you can't boot an updated sysnand with 9.0 firm.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have menuhax set up alongside A9LH because it's the best way to boot Gateway. I do have it set up to only boot 9.2 SysNAND if holding L, however.

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just a question regarding github use, I see Aurora has some commits since the last release, if I pull and compile now, I get those commits right?

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

It's not working or the boot rate drops to nearly 0%. It will stuck at the logo. That's why I got this working with cakesfw (made a tut in the tutorial section)

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, if some of you are running OS X and want to compile AuReiNand, here is armips, compiled a minute ago.
It should work under other UNIX systems such as various Linux distributions but I cannot guarantee it.

Attachments

• armips.zip
    573.4 KB · Views: 86

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between booting a NAND with firmware.bin and firmware90.bin?
Firmware.bin is 10.x and firmware90.bin is 9.x so firmware99.bin can run arm9 exploits while firmware.bin is the latest firmware or NTR compatible firmware. Firmware90 can only be launched on a 9.0 firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning