Not open for further replies.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Anyone having trouble with sleep mode? I close the lid and it doesn't seem to function. Screen won't turn back in. Using updated sysnand mode.
This seems to be a problem with stock 3DS. There have been reports of consoles not waking up from sleep mode regardless if a CFW is installed or not. They say it might be due to the wireless network, but this is unconfirmed. That said though, I used to get this a lot on N3DSXL (no CFW installed at the time), and the problem stopped after I moved to a new apartment with a different Wi-Fi setup.

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the topic of NTR,
Is it possible for it too boot on aureinand? (specifically, on a N3DS 10.6 emunand)

I've been trying to get it running on both aureinand and GW emunand and can't get it to work.
I would like to use it for hans and overclocking but NTR is a bitch to get working lol.

GBHAKC75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
On the topic of NTR,
Is it possible for it too boot on aureinand? (specifically, on a N3DS 10.6 emunand)

I've been trying to get it running on both aureinand and GW emunand and can't get it to work.
I would like to use it for hans and overclocking but NTR is a bitch to get working lol.

You need to use the firmware.bin that is on the "NTR" folder in AuReiNAND archive.

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone try making a folder in the home menu and then renaming it?
Every time I do so, just before the keyboard comes up it throws a black screen saying "An error has occured".
Not sure if something is wrong in my setup or if this is a bug in AuReiNand.

key1340

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone try making a folder in the home menu and then renaming it?
Every time I do so, just before the keyboard comes up it throws a black screen saying "An error has occured".
Not sure if something is wrong in my setup or if this is a bug in AuReiNand.

Works fine for me on 10.6 emunand.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Februarysn0w

LennartL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How can I start homebrew I mean homebrew launcher works when installed as CIA but no apps works from it if I not choose to to start from sysnand but Is it possible to fix this ?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I start homebrew I mean homebrew launcher works when installed as CIA but no apps works from it if I not choose to to start from sysnand but Is it possible to fix this ?
Depends on what you're trying to open. Some apps require you to be on 9.2 (with the 9.0 FIRM). Most should work fine on 10.6 though.

GBHAKC75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't figure how to compile AuReiNAND. I get this :
Code:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `LoadCodeMset.dat'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [build/mset_4x/rop.dat] Error 2
make: *** [out/ReiNand.dat] Error 2

In the meantime, could someone build this please : https://github.com/Hakujou/AuReiNand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay