Not open for further replies.

trancepara

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone having trouble with sleep mode? I close the lid and it doesn't seem to function. Screen won't turn back in. Using updated sysnand mode.
A9LH + AuReiNand on 10.6 SysNAND. If I close the system while on the home menu sometimes it doesn't come back on when I open it. I usually load a game if I want to put the system to sleep. I thought it was a CFW issue. Guess its just a rare occurrence =P.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to launch A9LH AuReiNand using 9.0 FIRM on 10.6 SysNAND? I don't have an EmuNAND and installing EmuNAND, downgrading to 9.2, then booting that sounds like a pain.

Last edited by gameking66,

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
It'd be neat if AuReiNAND or ReiNAND implemented RF, but something that would also be interesting is if NTR could be integrated into another CFW or something, or perhaps ran at boot? I dunno. I mean for now our current means of running region free stuff is pretty normal and great, so it isn't like we're in dying need for RF on ReiNAND but it would be hella neat to see someday.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be neat if AuReiNAND or ReiNAND implemented RF, but something that would also be interesting is if NTR could be integrated into another CFW or something, or perhaps ran at boot? I dunno. I mean for now our current means of running region free stuff is pretty normal and great, so it isn't like we're in dying need for RF on ReiNAND but it would be hella neat to see someday.
Yeah, I'm more intrigued with NTR. If NTR can boot alongside the CFW.

Since I don't really use NTR for RF, I use it mostly for the CPU clock plugin for n3DS.

Reactions: tiduscrying

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions: With AuReiNAND, on a N3DS, in order to use NTR, do I have to be on emuNAND 10.2? Follow up question, am I correct in that this still allows me to play my DS carts, DSiware, and GBA VC titles? Because I'm not satisfied with how the latest RXtools version lost that ability, and am willing to make a change if this meets all my needs. Thanks for any info!

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick questions: With AuReiNAND, on a N3DS, in order to use NTR, do I have to be on emuNAND 10.2? Follow up question, am I correct in that this still allows me to play my DS carts, DSiware, and GBA VC titles? Because I'm not satisfied with how the latest RXtools version lost that ability, and am willing to make a change if this meets all my needs. Thanks for any info!
You can be on 10.6, just use the 10.2 FIRM file. Also yes, you can play DS carts, DSi Ware, and GBA titles on AuReiNAND.

Reactions: duffmmann
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.