Homebrew Luma3DS config booting from CTRNAND even though the sd card, with all the needed files, is in there?

Cooliomonfoolio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, today I bought a new 64gb micro SD card for my old 3DS (wanted more space), and i copied all the files from my old sd card to my new one (for some reason my sd card reader cannot read 2 sd cards at a time, so i had to go through the process of dumping all my files from the old sd card onto my computer and then copying the files from my computer to the new sd card, and yes, i did format it to fat32 using Guiformat). Booted up my 3ds, splash came on, and all my stuff was there. tried entering a game, appeared to work, and i was met with this error on the bottom screen: "an error occurred (ErrDisp) Error type generic". That wasn't good. Tried repeating a few times, no difference. Reformatted the SD card to the proper allocation size. Copied the files I still had on my computer to my SD card, popped it in, booted it up, and I got an ARM11 (core 1) error (I manually updated luma ~a week before this, little brother hit yes on the update >:( and fixed that quickly). I checked the Luma3DS configuration menu. "Booted from CTRNAND via B9S" (write protection WAS NOT ON). Obviously wasn't good, considering that the sd card is in with all the files that were on the old one, and now, I am stuck and have no idea what to do. It could be that I'm missing something, but if that's the case, how come it booted just fine earlier (excluding that the games failed to work)? please help

markpeng0315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
in old 3ds, I even could use a kingston 128gib micro-sd card viatransfer card. so there should not have problem using sdhc.
did your micro sd works on your computer? i think this card might not full 64 gib and actually just few gib and cheat you and your system. some vendor's format tool could do this
tools: ”https://www.upantool.com/ “ try to check your sd card (chinese pages)
another problem could cause this issue-- your old card files was broken try to use a full new pack of files.
it was my personal share file please input "mark" as password and hit blue button in this page
"https://pan.baidu.com/s/13cnahxJGY0CtSMsNKo75mQ "
hit "下载(19.6M)" button and wait it downloaded. directly un-zip all files to your root of sdcard.
sorry for a chinese page of net disk. I have no other disks in web (google was banned here)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz