Hacking [Luma on 11.5] Is there any way I can use my gateway still?

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.5 with Luma (just did it last night), but I have 2 16gb mSDs that I really wanna put to use like I did when I was on gateway. I believe I still have emuNAND set up (had it on 4.2sys and 11.0emu, but updated to 9.2 for Luma last night, so i honestly don't know). I've yet to test if I still have it, kinda scared. I just really wanna have the option to use both cards without having to switch one out for the other nonstop, if that's even an option.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE don't use GW. I would say just use SysNAND for Luma and an EmuNAND for Gateway, but accidentally booting Gateway on a 11.3 or higher SysNAND will remove Boot9Strap (!!).

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, that's no bueno... what should I do with with my second 16gb card then?
Keep it in a drawer as a spare, or use it instead of your 3DS' current SD card if it's bigger than the one you're currently using? You can always use it with a DS flashcart if you ever plan on buying one, or already have one for that matter.

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep it in a drawer as a spare, or use it instead of your 3DS' current SD card if it's bigger than the one you're currently using? You can always use it with a DS flashcart if you ever plan on buying one, or already have one for that matter.
I have 2 16gb mSDs. One for the gateway, one for my 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1