Hacking Luma 8.0 bugged? Noob questions

alemarco11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I just updated boot9strap to 1.2 and everything works fine, even the new Rosalina homebrew, but I have now some problems with luma updater. Obviously I'm with Luma Updater 2.0 and I followed 3ds. guide for upgrade boot9strap. After the update if I open Luma Updater it says:
Current installed version: 8.0 (in red)
Latest version (github): Luma3DS v8.0 (in green)
Latest hourly build: 4429cb2 (in green)
I don't know if the red "8.0" is normal because on 7.1 and previous if I was on the latest version the number of the version was green. Another thing is that for Luma there is always a new stable version apparently, even if I installed the latest, and I can download the same version over and over again without any problem (before if I installed the newest stable version there wasn't this option available). And for the latest hourly (that now is installed), if I try to install that it says download failed 8error 404 - could not get sighax payload). Probably this is a noob topic, but can you please help this poor guy? Thanks ;)

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's an issue with the name the commit is numbered. Don't worry, this may happen on occasion (it happened with some pre-7.0 nightlies. Just ignore it as it should be fixed next release.

Reactions: alemarco11

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.