Not open for further replies.

Annieone23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LulzSec.jpg

Lulszec, the in-it-for-the-laughs band of internet terrors, have come briefly out of seclusion to promise the reveal of a new mayhem causing event! There is a catch though! Pastebin, the popular text sharing site used by Lulzsec to anonymously spread their release notes, must get 75,000 followers on Twitter! To put that in perspective, Pastebin had only 3,000 followers as of this morning. That means Pastebin must get 25 times the amount of followers to precipitate Lulzsec's next big reveal.

Lulzsec said:
If @pastebin reaches 75,000 followers we'll engage in a mystery operation that will cause mayhem.
Lulzsec said:
Who can say if @pastebin can reach 75,000 followers, and even more pressing, if they do reach the goal, what will Lulzsec release, and for how long?

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol *goes to Twitter to follow* ok ok in all seriousness, they should just stay isolated as they are, I bet they won't even reach 25k followers to say the least
tongue.gif
Or for the heck of it, 10k It's already over 11k lol.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SamAsh07 said:
Lol *goes to Twitter to follow* ok ok in all seriousness, they should just stay isolated as they are, I bet they won't even reach 25k followers to say the least
tongue.gif
Or for the heck of it, 10k It's already over 11k lol.
It's getting crazy, that's for sure..
http://pastebin.com/followersgraph.php

€dit: Damn you and your edit while I quoted you.
tongue.gif

But 75k.. Ah, who knows. They got over 6k in not even a whole day..

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh, yeah, let's put up a completely virtual out-of-someone's-ass goal that cannot be reached and say "If that happens, we'll stop the Earth and move the Sun. That'll teach'em".

Get a life, Lulzsec. You're finished.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine the big surprise is that they hack and destroy themselves along with all of their followers. That would be some shit.
unsure.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fuck, I thought they were finally gone. I pray paste bin doesn't get enough followers. Although chances are, paste bin won't get enough followers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol