[LulzSec]Sega Hacked, LulzSec offers to help!?

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sterling said:
I find it ironic that they "like the Dreamcast" which also had lulz security. Shit security man.

I don't know, their problem there really was the security was that good for the time they didn't see the need to take out dev features from the retail software.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not surprised Sega got hacked. Couple of years ago I got access to one of their Japanese FTP servers because they literally accidentily left the log on information in a public place (online). Unfortunately it's the customer who is really hurt by this unless LulzSec somehow takes revenge lol.

Edit: Perhaps I should mention I notified the guy in the charge immediately, as his contact information was conveniently located in the same place.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
jumpman17 said:
They're just mad that someone else beat them to hacking Sega first. It's okay when they steal personal information for the lulz, but heaven forbid anyone else has some lulz.

And TBH I can't see why they still like Sega. I mean how long has it being since they made anything decent? The DC days?

QUOTE(omgpwn666 @ Jun 19 2011, 05:07 PM) I think it's nice they're helping Sega. If only they would only do good. Haha

But they would definitely be breaking a law. Where as Graf might have but he can be damned? Hypocrite.

Good point, he should still rot in prison.
smile.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They love Sega and Nintendo. Hell if I was one of them and found out someone took their users personal data, I'd be trying to bring that hacker down too.

When they hacked Nintendo they didn't take anything other than code.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
A Gay Little Catboy said:
One good deed doesn't change the fact that they are still assholes.
They're the nicest and most polite assholes I've ever seen.

Though you probably mean their actions plain and simple.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Lulzsec have declared war: http://t.co/2WuLmMQ
(didn't want to make a seperate topic about it)

Code:
Salutations Lulz Lizards,

As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators of 2011.

Welcome to Operation Anti-Security (#AntiSec) - we encourage any vessel, large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word "AntiSec" on any government website defacement or physical graffiti art. We encourage you to spread the word of AntiSec far and wide, for it will be remembered. To increase efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all affiliated battleships.

Whether you're sailing with us or against us, whether you hold past grudges or a burning desire to sink our lone ship, we invite you to join the rebellion. Together we can defend ourselves so that our privacy is not overrun by profiteering gluttons. Your hat can be white, gray or black, your skin and race are not important. If you're aware of the corruption, expose it now, in the name of Anti-Security.

Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information, including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.

It's now or never. Come aboard, we're expecting you...

History begins today.

Lulz Security,
http://LulzSecurity.com/

Support: http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/manifesto.html
Support: http://www.youtube.com/user/thejuicemedia
Support: http://wikileaks.ch/
Support: http://anonyops.com/

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
"@Sega - contact us," the tweet reads. "We want to help you destroy the hackers that attacked you. We love the Dreamcast, these people are going down."

...they just rebuilt my faith in them when I thought I lost it all. So there is a twisted logic behind their actions - it's not always for teh lulz. That... makes me feel better.

I love the Dreamcast too. Nobody touches OUR SEGA! YAR!

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm gonna quote something from one of my favorite vidiya games, something I believe is appropriate.

"War has changed."

Cookie if you figure it out, not that hard anyway.

Also, unrelated. 404'd post

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nimbus said:
I'm gonna quote something from one of my favorite vidiya games, something I believe is appropriate.

"War has changed."

Cookie if you figure it out, not that hard anyway.

Also, unrelated. 404'd post

Metal Gear Solid 4? That's what Google said... [/offtopic]

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who are you calling a fanboy? I don't give a fuck about hackers reps. what I do care about are some assholes giving out private information to everyone. If they really cared about users, they report the holes to the companies and keep their months shut. But nope they do the completely opposite and feed ID theft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night